Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

GM on Madness of Deahtwing HC Worldfirst killscreen

Has anyone noticed the gnome GM on their killscreen yet?

what's your point?

GM was there one-shotting mobs for them. Damn those Korean exploiters.

stop spreading rumors, don't see any proof that this is a GM, even if he is (what GM would roll a gnome anyway :P) where's the proof of him helping?

Not a GM./thread

crop the kill picture/ draw an arrow to it so we can know wtf you're talking about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    stop spreading rumors, don't see any proof that this is a GM, even if he is (what GM would roll a gnome anyway :P) where's the proof of him helping?

Not a GM./thread

Fail. His nametag says GM. Also, those robes are no item you can get ingame, they are GM exclusive.
    It is actually quite normal for a team of devs and gms watching guilds kill bosses for the first time. think about sienstra, which was hotfixed while paragon was trying....which made several of their tactics quite useless.

Deleted

Not a GM./thread
    Maybe its to do with the fact that hes unguilded with guild tags turned on and wearing items only obtainable by GM's. No wait that couldn't be it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Maybe its to do with the fact that hes unguilded with guild tags turned on and wearing items only obtainable by GM's. No wait that couldn't be it...
    That and the word GM next to him. But it must be a rumor >_> Never seen a GM actual spawn himself in the instance before, but it is very common for them to watch. We had a GM watch us during Firefighter, was fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlover View Post
    crop the kill picture/ draw an arrow to it so we can know wtf you're talking about?
    Or you could just click on it and look, it's quite obvious when you know what you're looking for, the famous GM clothes stand out a lot.

There is a Gm standing in the screenshot. If you cant see that there is a gnome GM in Gm robes in the middle. A little to the left of the middle. Then you need to get some glasses.

And he was probably just there to see if they didnt use exploits or if something was working as intended. He deffo did not use his GM powers to cheat the worlds first.
    Altho. if that was the case. It wouldnt surprise me one second. Nor do i care about world firsts. They mean next to nothing

You should know that during any top raiding guilds boss attempts in new content are almost ALWAYS watched over by GM's if you watch there streams you can often see the players guild masters talking to players etc.

Deleted
    since this was my first post i aint allowed to post urls,images; i am sorry
    just max the screen and have a look at the small blue gnome in the center

There is a GM there no question, but dont even think that he helped them, no way, he would loose his job instantly and may even have a suit against him for clear breach of contract.

And what with small blue gnome? Lol you register here only to say that? Just lol..
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

Deleted

Not a GM./thread
    Hi, it's a GM, has the GM robe and hoodie which can't be replicated, and the GM tag, he's there, because as in ever other first kill, GMs watch the kills and help fixing bugs on the fly, and also to make sure guilds don't exploit or kill it in a non intended way.

The gnome is indeed a GM. There are 26 characters on that screenshot.

...that's no moon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Look to the center of the photo, there is a worgen flexing in the back.
    The gm is a female gnome in between a female human paladin to the left, and a female human rogue to the right.
    If you look at the bear, look above its left shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombard View Post
    Fail. His nametag says GM. Also, those robes are no item you can get ingame, they are GM exclusive.
    It is actually quite normal for a team of devs and gms watching guilds kill bosses for the first time. think about sienstra, which was hotfixed while paragon was trying....which made several of their tactics quite useless.
    tbh didn't even look that closely to the pic :P
    but my point is still valid: where's the proof he helped them?
    and i highly doubt any GM would ever actively help a guild achieve a world first