Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How my friend who's managed level 50 rates SWTOR.

In Summary.

Burning Crusade > SWTOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Current wow.

I tend to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotem View Post
    In Summary.

Burning Crusade > SWTOR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Current wow.

I tend to agree.
    I honestly can't understand why so many people say they like the mess that was Burning Crusade? Is it a fad of some kind?
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. For me its SWTOR>TBC WOW>Rift>>>>>>>>Not playing video games>>>>>>>>>>>Current WOW>Eve.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2011-12-20 at 06:35 PM.

It wasn't a mess. The game was at it's social peak and was challenging. WoW now is like flipping pancakes with a chef at your side.

I'm only level 18, but I'm having a blast in Swtor so far. That being said I think it's pretty similar to the enjoyment I get and have gotten out of WoW over the years.

I still can't figure out why everyone falls over themselves about Burning Crusade. Yes, I was there for it (been playing since vanilla), but I don't see why it's held up as the pinnacle of everything MMO by so many. Maybe just rose colored glasses or nostalgia?

why should I give a fuck what your friend thinks?

So what's up with this new fad of "this is what my friend thinks" threads?

BC was the best raiding experience that WoW offered to date.
    Last edited by maalox; 2011-12-20 at 06:39 PM.

Well thank you for this in-depth review, I have bookmarked it for future reference and I shall now meditate over its meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    It wasn't a mess. The game was at it's social peak and was challenging. WoW now is like flipping pancakes with a chef at your side.
    Social peak? Looking for heroic group for hours in trade is "social peak"? Ugh.
    I don't remember challenging as much as obnoxiously time-consuming, as we had to raid Kara endlessly to gear up new people for progression raids, and then simply have those people bail for more advanced guilds (so much for "social" huh). I'm not against difficulty in MMO, but I absolutely HATE when difficulty simply translates into time investment.

What the fuck is even the point of the thread.
    I think we all got trolled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessone View Post
    I honestly can't understand why so many people say they like the mess that was Burning Crusade? Is it a fad of some kind?
    It's people who started the game in BC and raided Kara thinking they were boss all throughout the expac. T5 & 6 was better than LK excluding ulduar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Who is your friend?
    Why is he so important that you make a thread in his name?
    How can you agree?
    If you can agree because you also played the game, why make a thread on how your friend rates the game?

This makes no sense other than a sad attempt at inciting players from different camps that like different games.
    Quote Originally Posted by razoric View Post
    why should I give a fuck what your friend thinks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Well thank you for this in-depth review, I have bookmarked it for future reference and I shall now meditate over its meaning.
    This...That..and This.

Blow through the story and main content to 50 and not adequate time to experience end content.

Comparing SWTOR to anything this early is unfair, whether someone is saying it's better or worse.

People like TBC because of the nostalgia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    So what's up with this new fad of "this is what my friend thinks" threads?
    My friend wants to know whats up with this new fad

Since there is really no point in this thread.

50 bucks says this thread turns into people arguing over if tbc was teh best or not.

His friend is the blue gnome in the Korean heroic madness screenshot obv.

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    Since there is really no point in this thread.

50 bucks says this thread turns into people arguing over if tbc was teh best or not.
    Too late, it already did.

I really hated TBC, if you played a feral druid you'd understand.

Becasue it shows that they have "been playing for a long time", and everyone knows that the longer you have played, the more skilled you are at this game. /sarcasm. I hated BC, was a huge time sink to do Hs for a marginal upgrade, only thing I liked was Kara. SWTOR, for me personally, in my opinon, is better than current WoW. Why base you opinons off a 3 yr old expansion of the current game?

Back to waiting in my que to get into the server at 10:30am. ;_; I am really dreding tonight.
    Gold selling site spam is an important part of our eco system.

You see, there are currently to many puppies and kittens on this world.
    Every time a Goldseller spams his advertisement on the mmo-champion site, a puppy dies.
    Every time you ignore these threads and don't report them, a kitten dies.