Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Moucalgeon View Post
    Hence I agree in their decision to make the fight 2 parts, could you imagine having to do 7 & 8 as a single boss fight :P? Blizz did state that they are working hard to move to an 18month expansion cycle paying the way for MoP this summer and there will prolly be nerfs to the normal mode fights sometime in the coming months once the pre-mop patch hits PTR just like the Firelands nerf.
    Well, yes, they will probably nerf it sooner if their goal is still to get MoP out fast. But as with any of their "plans", I take it with a grain of salt. I mean look at Firelands and how fast that was nerfed. Still took a very long time for 4.3 to be done. They had a lot of big talk for this expansion and it was a let down for a lot of players. They just need to stop hyping their shit so much.

Besides look how many Annual Passes they have strapped in. There is absolutely no reason for them to get MoP out any time soon.
    Last edited by Cute Chen; 2011-12-20 at 08:23 PM.

A GM helped kill him for that guild. if you look there is a gnome that has robes on only obtainable by gm's. and his title says GM as well as him being guildless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    A GM helped kill him for that guild. if you look there is a gnome that has robes on only obtainable by gm's. and his title says GM as well as him being guildless.
    You're an idiot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinaria View Post
    You're an idiot.
    /agree

It's well enough known GMs tend to keep an eye on the best progressing guilds, although from what I hear not usually visable to them... So what, the GM decided to sneak into their Kill SS, that's all. I don't think it's worth the GM's time or job to "help" a world 1st kill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinz View Post
    I thought your post saying Kim Jong-il was South Korea's leader was stupid.
    But now I see you've outdone yourself.