Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    High Overlord holybud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    124
    Really intresting TY for post & GZ KIN RAIDERS

  2. #42

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Utsusemi View Post
    Q: How did you farm and prepare to clear DS?[/COLOR]
    A: As many people know, US & EU had some troubles involving LFR. As for us, we brought 3 mains that did not overlap with each others' tier drops and 23 alts that have already done LFR, which facilitated the gearing of our mains. All in all, each member has gone through LFR about 26 times.

    (Personal note: I think he meant to say 22 alts)

    During the first week of the patch, in normal mode DS, we formed 6 teams - each consisting of 8-9 mains + alt fill-ins. We also had 1 team farming 10 man mode. When hard mode became available, we focused on gearing up the guild as a whole rather than prioritizing loot based on ranks. We formed 3 teams mixing mains and alts - and consistently farmed for progression. This has helped a lot in the latter half of DS.
    Big grats to Kin. This answer is pretty interesting. I don't know how many top guilds do this, but to try and set it up so you can maximize your mains loots so there is little overlap in drops, is pretty interesting. Again, grats to Kin.

  3. #43
    I am really dissapointed with the difficulty level of the last boss and the fact that it probably does not differ in mechanics from normal version. That made me mad coz I had hoped Blizz really tried their best.

    Anyway, conrgrats. They seem to be a great players and they did not exploit LFR !

  4. #44
    Great dedication, even though I was vouching for an EU first kill you seem like cool guys. Congratulations!

  5. #45
    Thank you for the translation.
    Grats to them.

  6. #46
    I like it, informative and not at all cocky.

    Many guilds would do well to learn from their example.

    KIN for the win!

  7. #47
    I have a new favorite guild. Awesome work, nice philosophy, and asian. Couldn't be better.

  8. #48
    Great read, really nice interview. Making me like these guys even more.

  9. #49
    The Patient Phillytwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    283
    They really put effort into this tier of , just the fact that they dethroned all the eu guilds, despite them being banned.

    Creds to KIN Raiders for surprising everyone.

    ---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 11:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mankirks Daughter View Post
    Big grats to Kin. This answer is pretty interesting. I don't know how many top guilds do this, but to try and set it up so you can maximize your mains loots so there is little overlap in drops, is pretty interesting. Again, grats to Kin.
    I know that Ensidia is running 2-3 25 mans per reset (Firelands) and several 10 mans.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    The Enhance and Hunters being benched because their pets couldn't attack the tendons is a pretty big deal in a hard out DPS check fight. Where was the hot fix for that?
    Probably right behind that Disengage fix we've yet to see.

  11. #51
    I hope Blizzard are reading, as to why classes get benched.

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Porimlys View Post
    True that madness is the final encounter and separate from spine, but consider that they ARE both Deathwing and technically they are both part of the final boss of the expansion
    I'd love if people stopped this bullshit. It's not the same fight, therefore Madness is the last encounter of the expansion, and should be comparable to LK. It's not. Spine is the second to last encounter. Not part of the last.
    I'm not a native English speaker, and yet, I don't suck at English. The argument "English is not my mother tongue" doesn't actually give you an excuse to do so.

  13. #53
    Dreadlord Icaras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluespirit View Post
    I hope Blizzard are reading, as to why classes get benched.
    Why should blizzard care what 1 guild, on a fight that's not intended for the general population of the game, chooses to bench or not bench for their own strategy, which may not be the same used by the next few guilds to down heroic spine and madness?
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

  14. #54
    Didnt they only get world first cuz Asian servers gets 2 resets per week and US & EU only get 1 or am I wrong?

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Warcrafter View Post
    Didnt they only get world first cuz Asian servers gets 2 resets per week and US & EU only get 1 or am I wrong?
    The latter.

  16. #56
    You're wrong, that was only during firelands.

    Tbh, they seem like pretty humble people. Good luck to them when MOP comes out.

  17. #57
    Q: Any shout outs to the fans?
    A: Thank you for your supports. We want to be remembered as raiders that always enjoy raiding. Thank you.
    My new favorite guild. Stay gold, Kin Raiders. Stay gold.
    My Cracked articles, writing blog, and Twitter.

    The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

    Want to chat with people who aren't idiots? Join our IRC.

  18. #58
    Great interview, world-class guild.

    Props!

    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

  19. #59
    You forgot to mention...

    Q: What was it that gave you guys such motivation to push on toward WFK?
    A: Raid leader's order not to play LOL(League of Legends of course.)

  20. #60
    The Patient Alusen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    253
    Great to see this interview, they definitly seem pretty humble.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •