A System Capability check?

Known specs:Processer: AMD 64x2 duel-core 5600+
    video:NVIDA GeForce 6150 (Thats as much as I know.)

Ive been thinking about it for a while and have decided to give ToR a chance. (Since one of my family member is hogging my wow account.)
    Im interested in the game as a whole as well! However! My computer isnt exactly the best (Its 4 years old) and from what I heard tor has a much higher system requirement than Wow.

Just so I dont run the risk of buying something I cant play are there any freely downloadable games or mmos(Trials or whole) that I can download to get a general idea of the capabilities of my computer or is running wow good enough? As in a Free ToR equivilant download.
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2011-12-20 at 09:39 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You will be able to run WoW on its lowest settings but it won't be enjoyable. You would be able to install star wars but you won't be able to make it pass the character select screen.

Unfortunately the AMD 64X2 5600+ is much older than four years. The processor alone was released back in Q4 2004 or in 2005. The only way you could expect to play WoW or Star Wars is with a new PC, parts in this one would be too old to reuse.

On the bright side a budget of $450 to $500 can get you a pretty good PC capable of playing WoW or Star Wars on medium to high settings.

If you're interested in a build let me know and I can budget one out for ya. Would just need to know your budget, location, and currency type.