Can these 3 laptops run SWTOR? Which do I get?

Hello guys,

Can these laptops run SWTOR? I'm looking to run SWTOR on high or medium-high at least. I need help deciding which to get. Also, I cannot spend over 1000 bucks so these three are pretty much my only options.

Alienware Laptop M11x: $899

- Intel® Core™ i5 2467M 1.6GHz (2.3GHz w/Turbo Boost, 3MB Cache)
    - Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
    - 6GB DDR3 at 1333MHz
    - NVIDIA® GeForce® GT540M graphics with 1.0GB Video Memory and Optimus

ASUS G74 Series G74SX-BBK7: $959

- Intel Core i7 2630QM(2.00GHz)
    - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    - 8GB Memory DDR3 1333 1TB HDD
    - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M

TOSHIBA Satellite P755-S5392 Notebook: $829

- Intel Core i7 2670QM(2.20GHz)
    - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
    - 4GB Memory DDR3 1333 640GB HDD
    - NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M with 1.0 GB Video Memory

If the Toshiba can run SWTOR fairly well then I might just go with it to save money, but if you guys think the extra 100 bucks or so for the other 2 laptops are worth it then I'll definitely go with the others. I can't post any links on the forums yet so you guys will just have to go with the specs above. Thanks!

They all will run it at those settings. But I think the Asus will be the best bang for you buck. Alienware is just overpriced, they are good but you pay for the name. The Toshiba is ok but for the extra 100 your getting a much better video card, 4 more gigs of ram and a better i7.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    They all will run it at those settings. But I think the Asus will be the best bang for you buck. Alienware is just overpriced, they are good but you pay for the name. The Toshiba is ok but for the extra 100 your getting a much better video card, 4 more gigs of ram and a better i7.
    Thank you! Yeah I was never really too sure about the m11x since it only had an 11 inch screen. Was really between the ASUS and Toshiba. The ASUS at 17.5 inches has the biggest screen of the three though so.. I guess I have my answer. Thank you again.

The Alienware and the Toshiba both have a crappy GPU, the Asus' specs are solid for a laptop.
    New and shiny compppppp!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215197

this is the best bang for your buck. I bought one. WOW graphics are amazing for the price.

there is a reason why it sells out every couple days.

Deleted
    The Asus G74 is your best choice.

While it sucks not having a real quad-core, the better GPU should make up for it.