10+ Year Old Account

MOP will fix it

A: You are a believer

B: You have heard this same old song somewhere before

Discuss

Deleted
    Fix what exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Every Xpac in the history of WoW failed to bring balanced talentrees for both pve and pvp.
    Game might improve alot with MoP, balance sure as hell wont be one of the improvements.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    You can't Balance the classes in WoW.

OT: MoP will be awesome due to talent tree changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    You can't Balance the classes in WoW.

OT: MoP will be awesome due to talent tree changes.
    They could if it didnt take about 6-8 months for developers to get their thumbs out.
    Look at hunters for example, it is pathetic.
    Im sure BLZ knows stuff is fubared and what to fix, but their stigma is really to fix things mid-xpansion in fear of fucking things up even more.

BLZ have talented classdevelopers but with no guts and no will.
    All while Activision is breathing down there neck to prio marketing improvements rather than game improvements.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    fix what mate?!

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    fix what mate?!
    It will fix the terrible lack of rainbows.

I was merrily minding my own business until they decided to say they wanted to remove wands, the game is about a pubehair away from having a meatshield, healbot and glass cannons and that's it; everyone might shoot different colour shite, but they do the exact same damn thing. Shame.

I liked my wand. It was compensating.

Yeah, I'm talking about my Priest here, but I became demotivated after everything regarding Hunters this expac. Watching Survival become the joke spec of the game when it came to PvP when it was second nature to me to play was harsh, but nevermind the talents look interesting and ay up, maybe we'll get some interesting spec unique spells and abilities. Entrapment so far! Err.. and then it hits you, the spec was just one big handicap to even bother trying to make work after the Deterrence patch.

Then reading up about the upcoming changes to Priests.. Uuurgh. Watching my favourite classes being mutilated in the previews doesn't make me all that hopeful so far I'm afraid. Hunters have quite a few annoying things that need tweaking. Snake Trap being fine is laughable as well.
    Last edited by Frazzle.d; 2011-12-21 at 02:25 AM.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

every bad can qq about how terrible their class is. you could also go to google and learn how to not be bad. then, TADA, bliz fixed everything! wow! classes are balanced, you just dont know how to play them =)

OP: i dont think things need fixing (besides certain aspects of surv spec).

If you're talking about balance - i truly don't believe the game designers are ever going to fairly balance this game, it is possible, but i think they do not have the will to do it.

Other than that i don't see what MoP is 'fixing'

Deleted
    No. WoW is old, too old for a lot of people. I tried to stay in it for friends but I can't do it anymore. So I see them on steam, chat on vent and waiting for Blizzards next cash cow, aka D3.

---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 02:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maldread View Post
    every bad can qq about how terrible their class is. you could also go to google and learn how to not be bad. then, TADA, bliz fixed everything! wow! classes are balanced, you just dont know how to play them =)

OP: i dont think things need fixing (besides certain aspects of surv spec).
    There are always OP classes, since day one in WoW and there will be until it's turned into a f2p item mall.

Ever notice that when something gets fixed, a whole new set of problems pop up? Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazzle.d View Post
    I was merrily minding my own business until they decided to say they wanted to remove wands, the game is about a pubehair away from having a meatshield, healbot and glass cannons and that's it; everyone might shoot different colour shite, but they do the exact same damn thing. Shame.

I liked my wand. It was compensating.
    Not sure if serious, but wands will be main-hand.

On topic. Since this is in the Hunter forums (I don't think everyone has noticed), I guess you are talking about the current state of Hunters and the amazing stance of Blizzard "MoP will fix it". I get your joke there, since Cataclysm had to fix it, resilience had to fix it and so on, so going with B. Anyways, all we can do is wait and see.
    Last edited by Shinen; 2011-12-21 at 10:35 AM.

I'm hoping for some positive change, but Cata didn't exactly give me confidence for the future. I bought into the annual pass so I could check out the beta and see if they are really going to provide the hunter class with some stability. We'll see, and if they don't succeed my account will be kaput in October.

Same song and dance.

There'll be a glimmer of hope at the beginning. People will scream "OMFG HUNTERS!!!". Bliz will level the nerf bat. We'll be having this same conversation a year from now about the "next" expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelrock View Post
    Same song and dance.

There'll be a glimmer of hope at the beginning. People will scream "OMFG HUNTERS!!!". Bliz will level the nerf bat. We'll be having this same conversation a year from now about the "next" expansion.
    I'm really looking forward to the removal of our deadzone and then the immediate revival of it.
    Tired of ElvUI and its various clones?

Try one of these:

Altz UI
    // RealUI // KaitUI // ls: UI

Yes! A mop will clean up the mess!

People will always complain. It's different people with each expansion (mostly), but there'll always be the whiners.

You can say 'we've heard it all before, blah blah blah', but the truth of the matter is that every expansion did actually 'fix' the game for a lot of people. Just... They don't come to the forums to let us know.

So when people said WotLK will fix the problems from TBC, it was true: for some.
    When they said Cata will fix the problems from WotLK, again, it was true. But not for all.
    The same will happen again for MoP.

So while the forums will, yet again, be a cesspool of whines and self-entitled selfish asshats, the truth of the matter is that there will be many people who actually do feel like MoP will have improved the game. Happened for Cata, happened for WotLK. No reason why it will be any different here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like wrath and cata fixed it >.>

Deleted
    "If we're not on top, we're broken" - average Hunter mindset.

Of course, this isn't actually true, but going by some of the posters on these forums, you'd think it was.