Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Haasth, I have one question about Flashpoints beyond the Black Talon/Esseles.

Is it true that flashpoints beyond the two I mentioned really go down hill in terms of the amount of story, dialogue and decisions? Athiss, Hammer Station, etc.? And if so, does it ever pick up again?

(Oh, and are you satisfied with male VO for the Trooper class?)

Cheers
    Last edited by mmocdbbbefd846; 2012-01-01 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgur8 View Post
    Haasth, I have one question about Flashpoints beyond the Black Talon/Esseles.

Is it true that flashpoints beyond the two I mentioned really go down hill in terms of the amount of story, dialogue and decisions? Athiss, Hammer Station, etc.? And if so, does it ever pick up again?

(Oh, and are you satisfied with male VO for the Trooper class?)

Cheers
    Think you PMed me about the VO thing no? Bit of a late reply here, I know.
    The Trooper's VO is rather good. May recognize him as Varric in Dragon Age 2. But yes, definitely satisfied there.

As for the Flashpoints. There aren't as many options and choices in later flashpoints, which do make them a bit less exciting than Esseles and Black Talon yes. But they are by far more exciting than any instances I've done in any other MMO. And I've played quite a few.
    So yes, they go downhill a little bit (Later on they get a bit better again I'd say) but certainly are still very enjoyable.

Now then, in the process of covering EVERY detail of this game I made a video dedicated to Spaaaaaaace.. err Space Combat and the Ships!