Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Just a guy with 35 years living with mom. I was sad when she told him the dinner was ready lol

Deleted
    genuinly think this guy is stoned :L

Hahahahah I love this guy! Representing hunters! ^_^ He's got one hand in a bowl of chips and is still outperforming 90% of the know-it-alls on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by kath01 View Post
    cute <3
    lol @ this person PM'ing me this:

"Haha , did you know you water is poisoned?
    Do you even have a passport?

Much love from Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by ohmygosh View Post
    Just a guy with 35 years living with mom. I was sad when she told him the dinner was ready lol
    exactly lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I think its his room mate, its dexter your talking about correct? If she has a kid its the room mate
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped watching at the point that he got up to fart into his mic. Really classy.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Yeah, it's really unfortunate that Americans can't keep up with progress on World of Warcraft.. we should be ashamed =/. If only our country was as awesome as everyone else .

Btw, I believe our servers are NA, not just US.
    Why would any of us be ashamed because they cannot clear Spine? I don't get it...If you want to be ashamed over something irrelevant that has nothing to do with your life, then HAHA at you.