[2v2] Disc Feral vs Warlock Shaman

How the hell do we win against this team? Warlock puts up tons of pressure and never dies. We've tried killing pets, but that's a pain in the arse as well. + you have to kill 5-6 before it really ever does anything (1 original + instant summon after it dies + 3 soul burned pets + probably another instant summon)

Resto shaman is terribly good, but some of them are even missing ghost wolf in favor of interrupts which really screws me even more.

It's really frustating losing 19+ rating to 1800 Warlock Shaman teams while we're sitting right around 2200.

Any strategies we can use? or should we just leave if we queue against it.

I think we're around 1-15~ against this comp this season

---------- Post added 2011-12-21 at 03:15 AM ----------

I just realized i posted this in the priest forums.... meant it for the PvP if i could have it switched.
    Last edited by hikamiro; 2011-12-21 at 03:16 AM.

Also find these difficult, it's a counter comp for sure.

Best bet is mana burns on shammy, try to get your feral (which I play) to stun the shammy when your priest fears the lock, pet will normally be included in the fear, and you can get 2 mana burns off.

Have a keen eye for offensive dispels and get your feral to constantly use innervate, shammy will purge it, also another thing to do is keep hotting yourself with lifebloom - shammy often just dispels it thinking "omg he's healing" and wastes lots of mana and you certainly don't need it.

Get your feral to apply pressure by bleeding lock and cycloning pet. Remember to do this instantly to avoid PS being purged, however don't fret if PS is purged, as this costs the shaman mana also.

Focus down grounding totems and mana totems/tides, and interrupt drain life (as drain life will lessen your dots effects, drain life pressures you and drain life is an efficient heal). Keep your feral attacking the shammy with savage roar up (2cp should be ideal) and passing bleeds to the lock whenever it is efficient to do so. When he's ready to do so - maim the shammy, fear the lock and pet, mana burns.

That's the best I have come up with, still hurts a shit tonne. I haven't done much pvp this season but that seems to work best.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    Also find these difficult, it's a counter comp for sure.

Best bet is mana burns on shammy, try to get your feral (which I play) to stun the shammy when your priest fears the lock, pet will normally be included in the fear, and you can get 2 mana burns off.

Have a keen eye for offensive dispels and get your feral to constantly use innervate, shammy will purge it, also another thing to do is keep hotting yourself with lifebloom - shammy often just dispels it thinking "omg he's healing" and wastes lots of mana and you certainly don't need it.

Get your feral to apply pressure by bleeding lock and cycloning pet. Remember to do this instantly to avoid PS being purged, however don't fret if PS is purged, as this costs the shaman mana also.

Focus down grounding totems and mana totems/tides, and interrupt drain life (as drain life will lessen your dots effects, drain life pressures you and drain life is an efficient heal). Keep your feral attacking the shammy with savage roar up (2cp should be ideal) and passing bleeds to the lock whenever it is efficient to do so. When he's ready to do so - maim the shammy, fear the lock and pet, mana burns.

That's the best I have come up with, still hurts a shit tonne. I haven't done much pvp this season but that seems to work best.
    In addition to that you can relieve pressure pretty easily with Inner Focus+Dispel spam. The backlash of UA will still hit you, but you won't get silenced, so you may clear all dots off. Also your feral can dispel Hex off of you.

Also your feral can use Hibernate on the Shaman, if he tries to run away from your priest with ghostwolf. Lots of shamans don't have a cancelaura macro for their ghost wolf and eat a full 8 sec cc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    In addition to that you can relieve pressure pretty easily with Inner Focus+Dispel spam. The backlash of UA will still hit you, but you won't get silenced, so you may clear all dots off. Also your feral can dispel Hex off of you.

Also your feral can use Hibernate on the Shaman, if he tries to run away from your priest with ghostwolf. Lots of shamans don't have a cancelaura macro for their ghost wolf and eat a full 8 sec cc.
    This. It sure is pretty hard comp but totally doable.

You will literally have to mana burn the shammy to the ground, which won't happen if he's learned to pillar hump. All you can is try to fear/clone him while tremor/grounding/trinket are down, and try to put some pressure up, and set up for a huge burst.