10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Sherlock Holmes 2

Hey everyone!
    I just wanted to share my opinion on this movie for those who are thinking about seeing it. First I wanted to say, ignore the ratings on Rotten Tomatoes. It was actually a very good movie. Pretty much my rating went as follows:
    "So I decided to finally go and see Sherlock Holmes 2 and was I glad that I did! It had an amazing plot. The movie had great action sequences, it was clever, the acting was great (so were the actors), and it was full of excitement and intrigue. It had some good funny parts too and it developed Sherlock's great nemesis quite well. If you debating on whether or not you should see it, i'd vote you go see it. It's one of the first movies in a while, where the second movie was as good (if not better) than the first! =)"
    I don't really have any complaints. I'm just glad that I went and saw this over Mission Impossible 4. Some of the poorer ratings came from people who weren't really paying attention/watching and lost what was going on. It's not a hard plot to follow.. so I don't see how. Anyways,
    Thanks all!
    Derivatives
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

I didn't like it. It was more of a bond movie than Sherlock Holmes. Most of it didn't even happen in England, but rather in the arbitrary middle of nowhere. And plot had James Bond written all over it. Story wasn't hard to follow, it was actually too simplistic.

PS. First movie was infinitely better in my opinion.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    I liked the movie a lot, but not as much as the first one. Still I recommend it to everyone who liked the first movie.

Deleted
    Loved the first one, so i'll be sure to watch the sequel regardless of what critics say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naamari View Post
    I liked the movie a lot, but not as much as the first one. Still I recommend it to everyone who liked the first movie.
    LOL you made me think I had a bug on my screen >.< I was trying to knock it off.
    Power?!?! I'll show you POWER!!!

I liked the movie quite a lot, although I did feel they put more effort into some scenes than into others. It's still one of the best movies i've seen to date and good enough to make me want to see the next installment.

I quite enjoyed it! The first movie was a liiittle bit better, but SH2 is still well worth the money. Positively surprised to find out that Noomi Rapace is an alright actress aswell (I tend to automatically think that everything swedish is boo boo).
    What can I do with this one, Aphrodite? She WON'T... STAY... STILL!
    I want to make them beautiful, but they always turn out WRONG!

I really liked the movie. It went to go see it with friends (we all liked the first one) and we were very satisfied.
    "With this costume, I'll get Asian girls for sure!"
    - Judge Malthred revealing my avatar's inner thoughts

Loved the movie, the plot and the story and once again Robert downey jr did a fantastic job, although i did prefer the first one more, I still think the second was a excellent movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derivatives View Post
    LOL you made me think I had a bug on my screen >.< I was trying to knock it off.
    I thought the same when I saw that on someone's sig, so I decided to use it as an avatar :P

saw the movie a fiew days ago, i liked it alot. Its jsut as good as the first one and is among the best movies ive seen this year (along with xmen, hp7 and ape movie )