Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Just had a shower and whilst drying my hair, have dropped from position 580 to ingame.. It moves so fast sometimes it's just weird.
    What server are you on?

around 2,000 people in the queue for Tomb of Freedon Nadd just all got in at the same time, so they either raised the caps a bit more or disconnected everyone that was already playing.

Listening to this over and over again.

Just cruise websites or clean up the house, amazing how much has been done around the house with 20min queues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    I think Bioware should keep the queues! Gives some time to do other stuff :P
    I know you were only semi serious but this would be the best thing for me! Honestly I've never been so productive than in the hour / hour and a half I haev to queue, I get my washing, ironing, cleaning done. I sort out my admin, Ring my family / friends for a chat, update my CV and hunt for jobs... and much much more..

Long live the queues!!!

Play F/SN or Touhou!

Since "The Fatman" normally has a 1.5-2 hour queue when I get home from work, Netflix or a movie.

I go for a run. It works perfectly too, my queues are usually like 20-45min so i can go for a 25-30 minute run and shower. I trained(told) my girlfriend to just choose my top character if the queue ends before i get home and just move me forward once in a while but usually i'm right on time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Two monitors. Minecraft + Queued game.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    Mostly I just do schoolwork, because sadly it has to be done. Might aswell during the queue.

Usually I take about two breaths and I'm in the game. Is the loading screen what you're talking about? Maybe you should try a new server?

Deleted
    I still play WoW, so that's what I do in the queue

Make food!!!!!!! ( I have to put is exclamation points becasue "Make food" is not 10 characters long, now that I think about it I could erase the exclmation points because of this explanation.... but then I wouldn't need an explanation...... PARADOX!!!!!!!)

Deleted
    Post here, why of course!

Play WoW, I was able to complete the entire 2nd half of LFR with time to spare while waiting in the Anchorhead que last night.
    Necroshie - Affliction Warlock of Sargeras (US) Alliance

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend is at mine. :3