Thread: Enhancment pvp

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Enhancment pvp

How are they holding up in arena 2.2k viable? if so what comps? also looking for a good spec for enhancement.

Enhancement spec is the same as always, put your 3 in resto for the 15%+ healing done/taken and go into ele first tier for the +spelldamage. Other than that the points in Enh can be played around with depending on how dedicated you are to the Static Shock talent.

As far as Enhancement goes atm viability-wise, I hear it's strong enough, but still relatively similar to last season. Enh/Warr/Disc - Enh/MM/Disc - Enh/Feral/Disc are the striding comps for Enhancement this season. But you will have to fight for your wins unfortunately. There are a select few Enhancements that are succeeding though, so bare that in mind. Most notably Jahmillz is rank one on US atm as Enhancement, but he's played it exceptionally for years.

Hope this helped mate!

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    its not impossible but its alot harder to hit 2.2k with compared to other melee classes.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Enhancment can be very frustrating at the beginning, beocuse you are easy to focus. But with a good Warrior/Feral and Hpally/Disc shoud it be possible with a bit training to hit 2.2k.

You better be real good to hit 2.2k as enh and be a god to get glad. Do yourself a favor on roll a dk. It'll take half the talent to get the same results.

I play my enhancer better than my Dk.... Wtf is wrong with me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shamygandof View Post
    You better be real good to hit 2.2k as enh and be a god to get glad. Do yourself a favor on roll a dk. It'll take half the talent to get the same results.
    You better be good as god to hit 2.2k as a arm warrior with all the nerfs they got and all the complaining about how warriors are garbage now.

Enhancement is pretty decent in terms of offensive, purge hurts rendering anyone who can be dispelled useless. Enh/disc/feral is a decent comp.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You better be good as god to hit 2.2k as a arm warrior with all the nerfs they got and all the complaining about how warriors are garbage now.

Enhancement is pretty decent in terms of offensive, purge hurts rendering anyone who can be dispelled useless. Enh/disc/feral is a decent comp.
    Arms warriors are still in a better place than enh.

always will but arms is a really derpy spec now, so an enhance shaman should be able to wreak 90% of the pvp warriors simply because there glorified damage trains now

Quote Originally Posted by madatom View Post
    always will but arms is a really derpy spec now, so an enhance shaman should be able to wreak 90% of the pvp warriors simply because there glorified damage trains now
    Sorry, not following?

Im so glad you did not get my point.

Oh wait..
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Im so glad you did not get my point.

Oh wait..
    "Oh wait" what? Geez, im lost here lol.

Saw some footage of arguebly the best DkLS in US, they played 5 games against Ench/Rog/Priest and it went 2-3 into ench team favour. Honestly rogue/ench build enough pressure for enemy to have no chance to do smth with priest. In 3 games they killed sham - lock - dk first, so generally when they connect it's insane dmg, and in 2 games they lost they had enemies at 5-10% hp few times. So all in all i believe sham would work fine with any cleave setup, easily to 2.2K raiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been seeing a lot about enhance lately and usually the responses are around the lines of "enhance is still the worse melee by far"
    But, how bad are they really? I've seen quite a few this season in 3v3 (2k MMR bracket), and they seem to be doing really well for themselves.

Is it just that they fail against melee zerg comps?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take an enh over a warrior right now. Warriors are just kinda meh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    Is it just that they fail against melee zerg comps?
    Basically yes, tsg is enh worse nightmare come true lol.

Enhancement is one of the least used arena specs and one that the best players don't tend to play with. I personally find enhancement shamans pretty dam good with right hands. It's very good in duels against almost anyone, good in 2s with both healer and dps comps, and works well in 3s with a healer and a good melee (feral, warrior). Enhancement has great tools like shamanistic rage (1 min cd), Wolves with damage and healing (2min), 5 sec windshear, ghostwolf for slows, range slow/root from frost shock, purge, totem to remove roots from the entire party. They also have good self- and offheals and good sustained damage. It's not even half as bad as soem people make it look like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jflitt14 View Post
    How are they holding up in arena 2.2k viable? if so what comps? also looking for a good spec for enhancement.
    I play enhancement on high ratings since 2004. Watch my videos on my youtube/DiablousEu.

Quote Originally Posted by Diablous View Post
    I play enhancement on high ratings since 2004. Watch my videos on my youtube/DiablousEu.
    The man, the myth, the legend! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diablous View Post
    Thank you Diablous, you are an inspiration to me and many other enhancement shamans. Keep up the good work!