Deleted

Guardian cub giveaway dissapointment

So its been over a month and a half since me and many others were announced as winners of the guardian cub contest, I have seen that while many of the winners if not most have received their prizes, but still myself and a few others have not. I don't wait to point fingers and get angry because it is probably just the message with a link to my armoury getting lost and not deliberate since many people received their pets. After posting this i will be messaging Boubouille again with a link to my armoury profile. I hope this issue can be resolved asap since I don't want to be too much of a pain to this site since it is my go-to place for wow discussions and news.

PMs are always the best answer. Public threads just invite teh trolls in matters such as this.

Bibi has already addressed this, several times, most recently: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...appointed-Boub... I, like Kisho, suggest just sending a PM in the future, threads are not necessary.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2011-12-21 at 04:54 PM.

Deleted
    He says everybody should have got their reward and locked that thread, I haven't received my reward or any response from my PMs. It might have something to do with me being on an EU realm but i really don't know and to be frank I'm very disappointed.

Christmas time, will take care of it during the week when I can reach people.

Deleted
    Thank you very much

Hello and a happy new year!

Have the pets been sent already, cause mine didnt arrive yet.

Quick info would be very appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too many people were away during the Christmas -> New Year break; they'll be taken care of this week.

As it hasent been sent yet, could i change the reciever maybe and if so, how? PM to Bouboille again?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, PM Boubouille and he'll take care of it.

Ok, ill PM Boubouille the new receptient right away. Thanks!

So, update on this.

The EU guardian cubs definitely got lost, someone was supposed to do it and didn't, bla bla bla, not going to do the whole story again. I'm basically doing them on my own credit card as a last resort and it will take a little more time to clear out the transaction with Blizzard since credit cards get blocked/held after 3 guardian cub purchases.

I'm waiting for an answer to a GM ticket to figure out where the first batch of guardian cub went, since it's not on my alts anymore. Things are mostly in Blizzard's hands atm and I'll call Blizzard Europe tomorrow to speed up things.

Sorry about the delay, mostly a giant end of the year clusterfuck on our side.

Hello Bouboille,

thanks a lot for your update. Lets hope Blizzard can fix these things!

Deleted
    Just got mine in the mail, huge thank you to all of you, all I can ask now is for you to continue keeping this site awesome