Deleted

Many questions regarded Aff Lock

Hi all,
    As title says I have many questions regarded AffliLock and its mechanic in DS, here I go:
    - Equipment: Recently I've adquired 4 T13 pieces but I don't know if they are as good as wearing Morchock HC's shoulders. My question is: morchock hc's shoulder or 4 T13 pieces?

- If so, when is the best moment to trigger the Soulburn + Soulfire? I think the best one is when all my trinkets procs and RoZ used, right?

- About Haunt: I'm a bit of confussed cos' don't know exactly when I have to renew it: On CD or when it's about to finish?

Thanks a lot in advance,
    Dae

Wear the T4 pieces. Go for the gloves off of Spine.
    Soulburn+SF on cooldown.
    Haunt on CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonian View Post
    - About Haunt: I'm a bit of confussed cos' don't know exactly when I have to renew it: On CD or when it's about to finish?
    I'd like to know this aswell

Deleted
    Always use Haunt on CD, even when the target is below 20 % health

Deleted
    The damage portion of Haunt is rather low, the debuff it causes is far more important. If you dont have to worry about travel time too much and know that you can squeeze in another spell before Haunt falls off then go for it. Usually however to ensure a proper uptime on the debuff you`ll probably be using it more or less as soon as you can.

Deleted
    Thanks everyone for your quick-answers!

Muchas gracias!
    Dae