Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    The first shop you walk up to like 10 minutes into the game has almost every armor and weapon (there are a few that you still have to find, but all they give are different bonuses) available for 0 credits.
    well as someone who played 1 and 2 and in 2 played it enough to fill in every single weapon node i know for a fact that your post is false,could be that its only like that on the PC
    Last edited by durza; 2011-12-22 at 11:00 AM.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

Quote Originally Posted by durza View Post
    well as someone who played 1 and 2 and in 2 played it enough to fill in every single weapon node i know for a fact that your post is false,could be that its only like that on the PC
    I don't think there is any need to be quite so abrupt. A quick google search is all we need:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1813282

Directly after release the game did not apply the bonus schematics for the special suits/weapons correctly and when the game was patched they provided all the buyable DLC to the PC players to make up for the broken release.
    So there we have it. There was a bug in the PC release and as compensation all the DLC stuff was free of charge in a patch. Stupid move imo, but apparently you can find a v1.0 exe file to get around this and play the way you are meant to, and then on your second play through use the updated exe if you wish.

Now let's stop calling each other liars and move on