Character name: Sacastor
Class: Paladin
Race: Tauren
Itemlevel: 391
Mainspec: Protection (ilevel 389)
Offspec: Retribution (ilevel 383)
Server: Nordrassil (atm)

My old raiding guild (Vesuvius) has been rerolled from 25 man to 10 man and no longer need or recruiting hardcore raiders. They want me to stay, but i prefer not wasting my time to be a backup or a reserve plan.

The title says I'm playing a Paladin Tank and I'm looking for a new 10 a 25 man hardcore raiding guild. Server doesn't really matter since I'll just pay for the things I need to play with your guild! My preference faction: Horde

The first 2 years i was a Pally tank (lvl 60) at the Alliance. But i stopped for 4 years long because of college. Now i am back and started to tank (Horde) during the release of Cataclysm, missed out on the earlier raids. But I cleared in Cataclysm the following raids:

BWD 6/6 Normal 0/6 Heroic
BoT 4/4 Normal 1/5 Heroic
TFW 2/2 Normal 0/2 Heroic
FL 7/7 Normal 6/7 Heroic
DS 8/8 Normal 0/8 Heroic

About myself isn't much to tell, I'm from the Netherlands and my real name is Christopher. I've played this game for about 3 years now and have played the same class all through though. I'm very into sports, soccer, Martial Arts, Boxing, Baseball and so on.

My apologies if my english is badly written. But just reply with a link to your guild's website and I'll make a well-written application if I somehow got interested in your guild.

Cheers,
Sacastor