Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
... LastLast
  1. #101
    grats!
    it took me 86 runs to get both.
    had 2 MH drop and 1 OH

  2. #102
    Field Marshal phoenix01's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78
    Im still yet to get either of them from 51 runs and on my other toons they're 13 and 28 runs with no sight of a Warglaive

  3. #103
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland , UK
    Posts
    194
    still trying for the offhand ........ no luck yet have lost count now on tries lol , but gz u

  4. #104
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwarabaka View Post
    grats!
    it took me 86 runs to get both.
    had 2 MH drop and 1 OH
    I feel ur pain

  5. #105
    gratz---I hate you now, but gratz

  6. #106
    Hunting the offhand glaive for a while now.
    Jsz
    <The Requiem> US-Horde Mythic
    > twitch.tv stream <

  7. #107
    24 runs to get my mainhand and 26 runs to get my offhand so 50 runs total...... fuck black temple.

  8. #108
    Got offhand first run, same week as WotLK was released, never dropped back in TBC for us :/
    Took me about 50+ runs to get MH, by that time I saw 1 more offhand drop.

    Later I decided to get the shield on my warrior. Took me about 40 runs with no shield dropped, to get 1 more offhand to drop, lost that one.
    Then two weeks later, Mainhand dropped, which I won, and three runs later, offhand dropped again, which I had reserved by that time, so I completed another set of glaives. Still farming the shield.

    Also done about 10 runs on my hunter, seen 1 offhand.
    Also done about 15+ runs on my paladin, seen 1 mainhand.

    After about 150+ runs, which I have char-wide, I have NEVER seen the Shield drop, but I have seen 8 glaives so far. How about making the shield legendary?

  9. #109
    Finally got my offhand, took 3 years of farming everyweek between my warrior and rogue to complete a set!, My friend had seen 5 offhands 5 weeks in a row so I finally got to get in this week with him since I always seemed to miss it when he did it.... needless to say when we killed illidan I was looking at my phone when he looted it to me and I checked the boss to be highly disappointed yet again, till I see in raid chat GRATS!!!

    I was a lot more excited than I was when I got my legendary daggers hahhaha

  10. #110
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Finally got my offhand, took 3 years of farming everyweek between my warrior and rogue to complete a set!, My friend had seen 5 offhands 5 weeks in a row so I finally got to get in this week with him since I always seemed to miss it when he did it.... needless to say when we killed illidan I was looking at my phone when he looted it to me and I checked the boss to be highly disappointed yet again, till I see in raid chat GRATS!!!

    I was a lot more excited than I was when I got my legendary daggers hahhaha
    Sounds awesome ! gz

  11. #111
    Took me 20 week to get the off hand, then 8 more to get main hand, then i was doing some more for transmog gear on the 30th another off hand droped. But in all those run i NEVER saw the staff that look like a zergling

  12. #112
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    142
    picked up my first glaive two days ago on my rogue just need to get the offhand now.
    Gaming Rig:
    Intel i5 3570k OC @4.5 / Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 / Corsair Vengance 1600 ddr3 (16gigs) / Crucial M4 128gig (system/games), 1tb Western Digital 7,200 (file drive) / AMD Radeon 7950 / Corsair Carbide 600t / Seasonic M12II 620w / Asus 24inch LCD / Windows 7 64bit

  13. #113
    Congrats, that reminds me of the 46 BT runs i did for my Friends 70 rogue.



    Edit: Just found a funny screenshot in my wow folder. (Level 70 Achievement and both Glaives in the same week)
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-08-27 at 10:26 PM.

  14. #114
    Took 13 runs to get my Glaives, and 2 OH in the guild. Ironically took 13 KT kills for my ashes too.

  15. #115
    why can monks use both?, they cant dualwield rofl?

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Congrats, that reminds me of the 46 BT runs i did for my Friends 70 rogue.


    Edit: Just found a funny screenshot in my wow folder. (Level 70 Achievement and both Glaives in the same week)
    Not the same week, shows 2 illidan kills so it was before a reset, then after a reset.
    Last edited by artem123; 2012-08-27 at 10:37 PM.

  17. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    why can monks use both?, they cant dualwield rofl?
    Actually, they can. http://mop.wowhead.com/class=10#proficiencies

  18. #118
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    409
    So weird to add DK and monks for these weps.. They weren't eligible for playing back when these weapons were "obtainable" for use.

  19. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    So weird to add DK and monks for these weps.. They weren't eligible for playing back when these weapons were "obtainable" for use.
    TF and HOR are no longer class based, they were some time prior to wrath when DKs could get them, but no longer. Dks werent around when these legendaries were current.

    Val and DTR are class based for healers and ranged dps. Monks and Dks cant use bows so that is thoridal out of it.

    All legendaries from wrath onwards have been class based due to quests.

    Anyone checked Valanyr to see if it's flagged more monks now too? Since based on the way the reworked previous legendaries, Monks should technically be eligible for it.
    Last edited by Cernunnos; 2012-08-28 at 06:15 AM.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

  20. #120
    Epic! Sighz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,668
    Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Anyone checked Valanyr to see if it's flagged more monks now too? Since based on the way the reworked previous legendaries, Monks should technically be eligible for it.
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=45038
    Yep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •