Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Im going on 4 years since I got my MH sad thing is 3 of my alts have the offhand

I just have to bump this and post what happened to me today. I joined a BT pug where the lootrules got stated at the start (only the leather head from Illidan was reserved). We group looted all the way through up until Illidan, where the leader then put it on ML. We were all fine with it, since that's how it normally goes for Illidan. The group consisted of 2 warriors, me (DK) and the leader (a rogue) since our healer d/ced we decided to continue without him.

To my surprise, the MH Glaive dropped. Leader said ''Roll for Warglaive'', I rolled the highest with a 67 roll. But yeah, you can see it coming, he took the weap himself.

I threatened him that he would be banned if the GM's are gonna backtrack the logs, since he clearly stated the lootrules. He dared me, he even asked 30k for the glaive .

Anyhow, a GM responded to my ticket after a few hours and right now I'm showing off my new MH Glaive in Stormwind .

So long story short: you'll get the glaive if it gets ninjaed from you, as long as you suck up to the GM and kiss his ass like a ripe watermelon. And the best part was the rage spam in whisper when that guy logged in again and his glaive was gone

To OP, congrats on your glaives. I will now be running BT runs myself every week for the OH

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    I just have to bump this and post what happened to me today. I joined a BT pug where the lootrules got stated at the start (only the leather head from Illidan was reserved). We group looted all the way through up until Illidan, where the leader then put it on ML. We were all fine with it, since that's how it normally goes for Illidan. The group consisted of 2 warriors, me (DK) and the leader (a rogue) since our healer d/ced we decided to continue without him.

To my surprise, the MH Glaive dropped. Leader said ''Roll for Warglaive'', I rolled the highest with a 67 roll. But yeah, you can see it coming, he took the weap himself.

I threatened him that he would be banned if the GM's are gonna backtrack the logs, since he clearly stated the lootrules. He dared me, he even asked 30k for the glaive .

Anyhow, a GM responded to my ticket after a few hours and right now I'm showing off my new MH Glaive in Stormwind .

So long story short: you'll get the glaive if it gets ninjaed from you, as long as you suck up to the GM and kiss his ass like a ripe watermelon. And the best part was the rage spam in whisper when that guy logged in again and his glaive was gone

To OP, congrats on your glaives. I will now be running BT runs myself every week for the OH
    Karma's a wonderful thing, I must say. Congratulations on your glaive =)

Deleted
    You spoiled your character with the +20 gems though, be a badass and run TBC enchants/gems only! Gz

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Im going on 4 years since I got my MH sad thing is 3 of my alts have the offhand
    seen 10 offhands atleast and have yet to see a 2nd mh glaive other guildy got it's always the damn offhands on our server that drop it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    congrats bud!
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

Deleted
    I got my main hand 2 weeks ago on my 4th run, now awaiting for my offhand.

52kills, no mainhand, thats a year worth of resets, /cries. (not ever seen a MH and been killing illidan when it was "current" content.)

After 48 kills, I finally got my main hand. Now to spend more time helping a buddy get his off-hand :/

"You're either pro or a noob, that's life" - Merciless Gladiator Athene

Got MH on warr on first ever kill, guildie got the OH next reset on his druid :/
    Our priest also got OH on some run, and someone else got one of them recently, almost thought they upped the drop-rate secretly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've only seen the OH drop - though I've only completed the instance 1 time

Took me 3 runs to get them both but still havent gotten the damn sheild.. have droped 3 times when i have done it on my alts tho >(

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys solo this, if so - how do you get past Reliquary of souls?

Whenever i try and solo that or 2-3 man it, it just stun locks us all to death :/

Deleted
    I really wish they'd remove the limitation soon. Lore is allready mucked up anyway
    Last edited by mmoc5c1a342858; 2013-01-26 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Got my offhand glaive 11 days ago.
    Took me 15 weeks to get both.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch0s View Post
    Do you guys solo this, if so - how do you get past Reliquary of souls?

Whenever i try and solo that or 2-3 man it, it just stun locks us all to death :/
    Easily 2-3manned just interrupt Spirit Shock in P2 to avoid the stunlock

21 runs , not 1 glaive has dropped

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted
    2 IDs.. 2 mainhand gleves
    3 IDs before the 2nd hand but i didnt get it -.- now got mainhand on 3 characters :/

2 Kills of Illy - MH + OH !

got 3kills now was going for shield for transmog...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifande View Post
    2 Kills of Illy - MH + OH !

got 3kills now was going for shield for transmog...
    Oh jelly! I'm still working on mine. 11 runs and haven't seen either drop.
    Kaeliri
    Sturmgrenadier Officer
    www.sghq.org
    Join a 10+ year old adult gaming syndicate in the domination of the MMO world