Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Grats, but i've done more runs for my Ashkandi, The Greatsword of the Brotherhood for my ret paladin, on run 35 now `-`

Deleted
    Congratz dude!

Got both of them in 3 weeks.

Wow a lot of unlucky people in this thread... I got so many warglaives to drop that I thought they raised the drop rate. Every single run in BT I get a warglaive to drop. I got both warglaives for my rogue in only 2 runs... doing runs after it though for other transmog gear and warglaives kept dropping each time

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Wow a lot of unlucky people in this thread... I got so many warglaives to drop that I thought they raised the drop rate. Every single run in BT I get a warglaive to drop. I got both warglaives for my rogue in only 2 runs... doing runs after it though for other transmog gear and warglaives kept dropping each time
    You should join my raids then and get it for me hehe

I'm pretty positive the drop rate is increased, I've done 5 BT runs on cataclysm and 3 times it dropped, 2 MH and 1 OH...compared to doing BT since its release in TBC till wotlk with 5(I think) drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Nindza93 View Post
    I'm pretty positive the drop rate is increased, I've done 5 BT runs on cataclysm and 3 times it dropped, 2 MH and 1 OH...compared to doing BT since its release in TBC till wotlk with 5(I think) drops...

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ckels/advanced

Says otherwise, if i didnt know better id just think id be bugged.

For those that cba to look, currently at 61. 58kt25 kills for ashes or so i dont know doesnt count in tbc anyway.

lol Im at 63 kills on my rogue and atleast 120 between all my toons.... seen 15 main hands on my rogue and 3 offhands on my alts... just cant complete a set

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    Wow... 34st... lucky bastard. I got the offhand and after more than 2 years still no other.
    lol if your pissed at that it took me 5 runs on my warrior to get both :P

Deleted
    Gratz,Gratz! =)

Deleted
    Thinking about making some pvp videos,but no idea if people are interested in that.
    anways,ty for so many views
    Last edited by mmoc4aee6fd695; 2012-06-10 at 11:07 AM.

gratz dude, i feel you pain but i was not made to suffer 34 runs i only did about 15 farming on my dk but in those i recived 7 OH glavies i even gave 1 OH to a hunter

I heard some really choice ranting in Goldshire the other day from a dude who INSISTED that the drop rate for the MH and OH rotates based on season lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodrisen View Post
    gratz dude, i feel you pain but i was not made to suffer 34 runs i only did about 15 farming on my dk but in those i recived 7 OH glavies i even gave 1 OH to a hunter
    Yeah also gave an OH to a hunter

15+ Year Old Account
    Grats mate!!!! 34 runs that would suck so glad i got mine in 2!!! whish i was a 70 twink tho to enjoy them in pvp XD

Quote Originally Posted by Encountered View Post
    After my weekly Black temple run today on my 70 twink rogue with OH & legendary bow. The Main hand glaive finaly drops ! After 34 annoying runs.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...us/Cmen/simple
    34 Runs??? Unlucky man. I would of gave up after the first 5. I got both glaives in two runs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    34 Runs??? Unlucky man. I would of gave up after the first 5. I got both glaives in two runs.
    Black Temple gives some nice gold also,so it's okay

Deleted
    im still hunting them on my dk

Just picked up the OH this week on my warrior.

Just wanted to share this...