Need advice on Yor'sajh 10HM

Our raid setup:
    MT: Prot Warrior
    OT: Hybrid Feral/(Cat Feral) Druid (me)
    Heals: Holy Pally, Holy/(Disc) Priest
    DPS: Shadow Priest, Fire/(Arcane) Mage x2, Destruction/(Affliction) Warlock, Assassination/(Combat) Rogue, Elemental/(Resto) Shaman
    Standby/Away: Unholy/Blood Death Knight, Affliction Warlock, Balance/Resto Druid

Oozes:
    Purple Green Yellow Blue - Kill Yellow
    Purple Green Blue Black - Kill Black
    Purple Yellow Red Black - Kill Purple
    Purple Yellow Blue Black - Kill Yellow
    Green Yellow Red Black - Kill Green
    Green Red Blue Black - Kill Green

I'm mostly in cat, but when the Oozes reach the boss I taunt the boss to eat the first 3 Void Bolt stacks before allowing the MT to taunt back off me.

We've identified the 3 easy combos (Blue + Purple + Green/Black) and the 3 hard combos (Yellow/Blue + Red + Black)
    Our CD usage plan is to alternate between 2 sets of CD for each Hard Combo, which should be doable as long as we don't get 3 Hard Combos in a row.

CD Set 1: Lightwell + Divine Hymn + Feral 4T13
    CD Set 2: Aura Mastery + Rallying Shout + Prot Warrior 4T13

However these CDs seem insufficient to keep the whole raid alive. If we blow all 6 of them together, sure, we can survive one Hard Combo, but wipe if a Hard Combo appears within the next 2 ooze sets.

Stuff we've tried that didn't work out:
    DK Tank - definitely makes healing the tank easier, and I can stay in cat all the way through. But lacks Raid CDs and DK doesn't turn up regularly enough
    Kill Yellow for Purple-Yellow-Red-Black - Healers can't seem to heal through the raid damage Purple-Red-Black without blowing up Deep Corruption

We are having enough trouble surviving the Yellow-Red-Black combos, I'm not even sure if we have the DPS to handle the enrage :/

Any advice?
    Thanks
    Last edited by tangedyn; 2011-12-21 at 05:37 PM.

Well what my guild did was to make our Dps DK respec to his medioker tanking gear. And then we killed it after 4-5 tries. It's a bit of luck involved in hoping you don't get 2 problematic phases after one and other. We also tried the whole saving a mana void and killing it after the next spawns. But it was a bit of hit or miss. So I decided to just have the raid kill the mana voids as they spawned. Also since you have a priest you could have him go disc as they make purple and blue even easier with pre shielding.

PURPLE, GREEN, BLUE, BLACK - Black. This is done for boss dps purposes. And Green is imo easier to heal then black adds.
    GREEN, RED, BLACK, BLUE - Green. Easy as long as the mana void dies quickly enough. If the healers don't have mana cooldowns then a healing cooldown might have to be used.
    GREEN, YELLOW, RED, BLACK - Green. This is a bit of a bitch. You get 2 add phases and heavy damage. Healing cooldowns should be used. We also used Bloodlust here but I don't know if that is optimal.
    BLUE, PURPLE, YELLOW, GREEN - Yellow. Easy.
    BLUE, BLACK, YELLOW, PURPLE - Yellow. Easy.
    PURPLE, RED, BLACK, YELLOW - Yellow. If you have a disc priest this is where you use Barrier and everything else you have to reduce damage.

Should add this to the one that was made earlier by me so we can keep this mostly in one thread. Up to you though.

Deleted
    In my guild we always kill yellow (4 of 6 combinations have it) or black (in the 2 without yellow one). The only problem is with green + red, in those scenarios your raid (with 10 is easy, in 25 I guess isn't an option) should position in a circle (with 2 people, healers, inside red circle of the boss) around the boss. Once the raid knows how to position in those phases, and healers know how to deal with purple, easy and fun boss.

Deleted
    You already identified the exact 2 things I was going to suggest.

1) Kill yellow, not purple
    2) Use DK tank so as to survive purple phases

Both of these make the fight way easier and are tied together, that way you only have 1 hard AoE combo to pop CDs for. With that said, I'm not sure what's going but you really shouldn't have so much trouble healing through purple+red+black. A few notes:

- Feral tanks mastery allows them to be almost as good as DKs for purple tanking, especially with CDs. You can make use of this if your DK isn't showing up enough (on a side note, get a DK who shows up more?)
    - Holy Pally can use Word of Glory to heal people in purple, it does NOT apply stacks to the debuff. He can holy shock and crusader strike the boss for HoPo, spec into all HoPo related talents and all WoG related talents. It helps a lot.

Basically you need to either get better at healing through purple+red+black, or get better at massive AoE healing without many CDs. I prefer the former since I find it easier if abusing WoG.