Thread: Ultaraxion Help

Ultaraxion Help

My guild has just started to work on ultaraxion 25 man normal. I have a full log from looking for raid, and judging from it we don't have the dps and might not have the healing to kill him.
    Here is the log to our lfr kill: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...?s=4013&e=4256
    Here is our wow guild site for armories and the like: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/me...0Transcendent/
    Any advice on how to improve dps and healing would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Loreza I'd have him change his spec. I'd go for Furo b/c it gives you more int=sp. He's stack mainly int so that'd be a nice talent to have. You can reach a max teir of haste but not int. He could get rid of dispelling magic to. You only need 2 heals to dispel for one boss. We have our priest mass dispell and our pallie dispell, while I pick up the heals needed for that. It also helps with my healing out put, I can put that talent in nicer spot. No need to waste that talent if 2 others can get it. He needs to get rid of Glyph of Regrowth, that's more of pvp. He could use Lifebloom one. Which is EXTREMLY good for a druid healer. He should all ways keep lifebloom rolling on the tanks. Lifebloom is a cheap heal that hits hard and ticks. While regrowth heals and ticks. it cost ALOT of mana. It'd be better for him to glyph for lifebloom and make sure he keeps that rolling on the tanks. If he has a 2 teir12 and teir 13, he'd get mana back when he has it up! TBh it's all up to him. Trees can be played so many different ways, it all just depends if you can pull it off with that spec. He needs to get rid of glyph of intervate. A tree that is a int tree should NEVER give out their intervate unless they don't need it. Especially with the 2 peace teir 13.

Valkerie could lose some int/haste gems. I wouldn't worry about gem for it so much. With the DS gear you'll hit those tiers of haste with it. The new gear has a good amount of haste on it. She needs to spec into furor to if she's going to stack int. She doesn’t have to put all 3 in she needs at least 1 just like your other druid. She needs Gift of the Earth mother. It scares me she doesn’t' have that. It helps her lifebloom, which is a very important heal. It helps rejuv to. You should have lb rolling and rejuv thrown out when your swiftmend is up. D: Why you wouldn't spec into that scares me.

Something I noticed with out group, that last healer that gets that last crystal isn't going to be pulling the numbers the others are. b/c they are getting those buff crystals first. While if you have the dips that healer on bluThe other healers should be pulling more than them e shouldn't have it that long, so they won't be able to get caught up. As for the healing oration we do. Our pallie is red green is priest and blue is our tree. Blue for our tree, b/c green isn't that good for druids since the nerve on it. While our holy priest rapes it.

TBh it all depends on your trees, if they can rock that spec and rotation or not. I don't have any meters for ultra, but I can link one of our madness attempts and my spec. I changed my spec to the one I have now and I'm raping the meters all the time. The other two healers aren't near me on madness almost 100% of the time.

The Priest if their holy (I didn’t look sorry) They should be top, not the druid! No1 should be pulling less than 12k hps, that's just sad! Anyone below that I'd just get rid of. I was looking at your world of logs and their are a couple of heals carrying the others, which is wrong. You should really fix that. I'd have the pallie pick red, priest green if their a holy, have a druid go haste (haste druid isn't bad for 25mans if you have more than 1 tree) Shammy can go red or green, the int druids and disc priest should go blue. The major thing I found wrong with your dps was, that the rogue or any thing that has to be behind a boss to do some of their attacks SHOULDNT Be near the top on damage done!

Do not give paladin red crystal - they heals are too strong as derect and expensive as aoe. Grand overheal of he heals directly or fast oom if he tries radiant spam.

Red
    Most of the time red is given to druids because the almost never go oom and at this current fight overheals in a low amount.
    Priest also is a good choise because of low level of overhealing/ But there could be some troubles with mana.

Green
    Any class actually
    Not sure about dis priest, but shileds could not triger essense of dreams.

Blue
    The best choise is pala. Radiance is extremle powerfull but insanly epensive. It is the most powerfull aoe healing spell in the game now but palas cant spam it on normal encounter due to high cost. Blue crystall makes them shine.
    Druid, Shaman is nearly the same they both are good, but I would not recomend you to pass blue to druid. That class almost never go oom so lowerig the spell cost give them almost nothing.

So most guilds that kill Ultra in hard give Blue to Shaman/Paladin, red to Druid/Dis, green to all that left. 5 heals btw in HM, and 2-4 at normal - that frees you from last healing insane phase in normal.

My obvious advise for you is to tell your hunters to shape up. A ''decent'' hunter can pull 22k in 359 gear.