Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thehordemage View Post
    so what do you guys get in return
    Being in a US first kill of heroic spine would be enough for me personally. (I live in the EU though, so doesn't really apply to me)

Quote Originally Posted by ishootblanks View Post
    we do? I mean my server was restarted twice this week.. but my raid lockouts are still intact!
    Success.

10chars

Will be funny if someone beats them to it despite this tactic.

It is pretty weird to see this. That would be like Lebron James leaving the Cavaliers to join another Basketball team so he has a better chance to win a championship. Oh......wait..........

Deleted
    And Blood Legion and Blood Legion alone will take the credit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if top raiding guilds are borrowing from one another to get things done, it sort of redefines what a top raiding guild is. It makes it rather meaningless. I'm not sure how anyone can claim to be the top raiding guild of anything if they do it by essentially building a temporary All-Star team just for the race.

A pox on all of your guild halls (if you had them).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scariot View Post
    It's amusing how hostile everyone is with the finger pointing and name calling. Predicting a lock in the near future.
    You sir should play the lottery because your psychic skills are firing on all cylinders.

Nothing good will come from, or has come from, this thread which is based on who knows what but the bottom line is that it doesn't belong on these forums.