[Reputation] Steamweedle Cartel

AKA Gadgetzan, Ratchet, Everlook, Booty Bay.

Been thinking about getting these up to exalted for "The Exalted" title, i remember pre-cata you could run Dire Maul over and over to get rep,but now im not sure if it still works.

Whats the fastest way to get these rep up?
    Bleh

Deleted
    Killing low level pirates is the fastest way - if you have completed all quests. Killing low level pirates has always been faster than Dire Maul runs, however Dire Maul gave other advantages (like drops for Shen'dralar rep).

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    Killing low level pirates is the fastest way - if you have completed all quests. Killing low level pirates has always been faster than Dire Maul runs, however Dire Maul gave other advantages (like drops for Shen'dralar rep).
    Im interested in that, might get that one up while im at it, when you're talking about drops, you're refering to librams/class-specific-book things or something else?
    Bleh

Shen'dralar rep is removed...just like DM goblin saving quest so no Steamweedle rep there.
    Mobs in grizzly hills don't respawn fast enough to be worthy of grinding.
    After you finish all quests (there are some hidden like small port in Arathi highlands) start killing pirates in Tanaris south of Gadgetzan.
    They respawn faster than you can kill them.
    Be ready for most boring grind of your MMORPG carieer.

Quote Originally Posted by Halsynd View Post
    Im interested in that, might get that one up while im at it, when you're talking about drops, you're refering to librams/class-specific-book things or something else?
    Can't get exalted with Shen'dralar anymore since the start of Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

I'm 2k rep away from exalted with Ratchet and Gadgetzan, but still got loads to go before i get anywhere with Everlook. It really helped when the Pilgrim's Bounty was on for the extra reputation buff, i ended up getting exalted with Booty Bay then.

Its been a pain since then though, but probably best doing the 3 ships in STV, least you will get a chance at the parrott if you loot items (Though i recall the parrott now drops from all mobs in STV)

so what factions are now needed for "the insane" ?
    only those from steanweedle + darkmoon fairy ?
    or did i miss out a faction?

http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=2336

Bloodsail Buccaneers (Honored)
    Everlook (Exalted)
    Ratchet (Exalted)
    Ravenholdt (Exalted)
    Booty Bay (Exalted)
    Gadgetzan (Exalted)
    Darkmoon Faire (Exalted)