Thread: best pvp realm

best pvp realm

Hey, is there any place where the best ranked pvp realm is listed like we wowprogression for PvE realms ?

From experience, I can say that the best PVP realms for Alliance are Kel’Thuzad, Tich and Kiljaden I think. For Horde you have a bigger list to choose from. If you take a look at wowprogress, most of the top 20 realms are PVP realms which is surprising. But you will notice that Horde tends to Dominate PVE even on PVP realms. However, you will find a bigger pool of PVP talent on the more popular realms like MalGanis, Illidan, Blackrock, Tich again and KJ, and even KT.

Deleted
    Twisting Nether hands down. No reason other than it is the fullest PvP server which makes it easier to make friends and more people to battle!

EU/US? Outland for best EU PvP realm (if you're ok with 40 min q's).

Deleted
    stormscale eu

Quote Originally Posted by yashiro View Post
    stormscale eu
    Stormscale is soo wotlk.

frostmourne-US (oceanic)

there's alot of Americans on our server for some reason

oh right also the server is full so go away

Deleted
    Which server would you recommend for an Alliance player (PvP-wise, preferable with an active trade for DS pugs too)?

Considering transfering from my dead server (horde) to a more active one (ally preferable).

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 05:30 PM ----------

EU-Auchindoun ally seems like a really nice place to be, and I'm leaning towards that one