Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Hagara's shattered ice has been hitting for a LOT more than the tooltip says since the very first week of heroic progression, I am fairly certain it is intended and they just messed up with the tooltip. She does only hit targets in front of her and we just started to use people with resist and such to be the ones soaking ice lance in front of her (when it happens). Solved our problems with it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by morphling8 View Post
    Any confirmation on the only targets in front thing? We've killed it 3x, but it would make this fight much easier to repro if we could avoid 1 shots.
    Make her face to an area where there are no soakers. Works like a charm.

Deleted
    here's what i found in our logs of 10 hagara tries last night:

i was a soaker and got hit by 19 of 57 shattered ice casts, needless to say that i died very often. another soaker took 10 hits. both of us were standing closer to the boss.
    when i feigned death as she casted it on me, which interrupts but doesnt stop the cast, she always immediately picked the 2nd soaker behind me and recast shattered ice on him.

i'm not good at statistics so i wont calculate it, but this seems to follow a pattern, rather than being random only. it might very well be that she likes to pick the people in front of the boss. i don't remember in what direction she was tanked, but it is possible that she looked in my direction most of the time.