trying to find a specific Simpsons episode with just 1 quote... halp ?

hi there, im sure there are pros of the simpsons in here..

i'm looking for an episode where:

homer gets in coniflict with some kind of public service (if i remember correctly) and lisa asks something like" why do yuo always seem to get in conflict with public services"... and
    he answers something like " i told you before lisa, i have to much time to waste"

[Guild] [Lougarou]: i tought it was the one where he is conflict with the garbage man but it seems not.

=====

im translating from the french canadian version which is " j'te l'ai dit lisa, j'ai tropppp de tempssss à perrrdreeee...."

=====

if anyone has any clue let me know !!

Quote Originally Posted by Morggane View Post
    hi there, im sure there are pros of the simpsons in here..

i'm looking for an episode where:

homer gets in coniflict with some kind of public service (if i remember correctly) and lisa asks something like" why do yuo always seem to get in conflict with public services"... and
    he answers something like " i told you before lisa, i have to much time to waste"

[Guild] [Lougarou]: i tought it was the one where he is conflict with the garbage man but it seems not.

=====

im translating from the french canadian version which is " j'te l'ai dit lisa, j'ai tropppp de tempssss à perrrdreeee...."

=====

if anyone has any clue let me know !!

The episode is called : Trash of the Titans

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Negishi View Post
    The episode is called : Trash of the Titans

Enjoy!
    i tought it was the one but i checked it and it seems its not the one...

unless the translation was just completely diffrent. in english its something like "im sorry lisa but i never apologies, that's just who i am" but that's not the quote i'm refering to :'(

ty tho

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    somebody save me from all that readinnnngggg

Deleted
    Try googling the quotes. If you're lucky you will find a Wikiquote page about simpsons-lines and then just CTRL+F and find it and the episode number/name. That's how I have found many tv-episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Morggane View Post
    i tought it was the one but i checked it and it seems its not the one...

unless the translation was just completely diffrent. in english its something like "im sorry lisa but i never apologies, that's just who i am" but that's not the quote i'm refering to :'(

ty tho
    I just checked and that quote is indeed from Trash of the Titans.

Homer Simpson: Good news, everyone! I got in a fight with the garbage men and they're cutting off our service!
    Marge Simpson: Oh, lord, now what are we going to do? Just let the trash pile up?
    Homer Simpson: Hey, I'd rather live in a dump than in a world run by snooty garbage men.
    Lisa Simpson: Dad, is this another one of those situations that could be solved by a simple apology?
    Homer Simpson: I never apologize, Lisa. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.
    Here's the imdb site link for the episode: *LINK*