Never got my product registration code.. what do I do?

I don't know who to call.. I tried calling SWTOR and they said they couldn't do anything because I purchased a digital deluxe copy through Origin.. and when I go to my purchase history on Origin's site it says I never bought anything and I think it messed up when I changed my email address and sent the product registration code to my old one which has been deactivated, and now there's no games linked to the one I sent it to. The charge for 85 dollars is still on my credit card so what the heck do I do? I'm not buying another copy of the game....

Quote Originally Posted by xtiiina View Post
    I don't know who to call.. I tried calling SWTOR and they said they couldn't do anything because I purchased a digital deluxe copy through Origin.. and when I go to my purchase history on Origin's site it says I never bought anything and I think it messed up when I changed my email address and sent the product registration code to my old one which has been deactivated, and now there's no games linked to the one I sent it to. The charge for 85 dollars is still on my credit card so what the heck do I do? I'm not buying another copy of the game....
    You call your credit card company, dispute the charge, then purchase another copy of the game.

Well, if Origin sent game key to your specified e-mail they done their job. It's up to you to keep e-mail address active. The other thing is game keys should be accessible via account itself, not only from e-mail.

Try contacting Origin and explain the whole situation and ask for game key re-e-mail. After all they know what code they sent you and you don't ask for a new one. You want the very same one just be send again.

And for future reference: do not change e-mail addresses during purchase still pending.

Quote Originally Posted by RadmaKanow View Post
    Well, if Origin sent game key to your specified e-mail they done their job. It's up to you to keep e-mail address active. The other thing is game keys should be accessible via account itself, not only from e-mail.

Try contacting Origin and explain the whole situation and ask for game key re-e-mail. After all they know what code they sent you and you don't ask for a new one. You want the very same one just be send again.

And for future reference: do not change e-mail addresses during purchase still pending.
    Well my email was changed days before the 16th when they supposedly sent out all the codes, so the email change shouldn't really have caused a problem. I had no choice but to change emails though as mine was compromised. I got it back but I just didn't feel safe keeping it open after that.
    My account history doesn't even show that I ever made a purchase. It shows SW:TOR when I open up the origin client though but it's listed as unreleased and the product code listed under the information for it is my preorder code.

You must contact Origin. They must be able to sort you out. Be prepared for a long wait while they answer the phone - I expect they're quite busy...

10+ Year Old Account
    You can have one of mine if you like, its just a standard though, but i don't need it, and all my friends already got it.

PM me if you cant get an answer from bioware, which few people can

Edit:
    Getting quite a few PMs here from people who isn't xtiiina.
    Some of which look like complete frauds trying to scam a free game.
    The offer was intended for Xtiiina
    Last edited by Xykotic; 2011-12-22 at 08:48 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Call Origin support, they will sort you out in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92 View Post
    You can have one of mine if you like, its just a standard though, but i don't need it, and all my friends already got it.

Gosh if doesn't need it can I haz? all of my friends are playing it and im waiting for christmas for mine but its too long >< lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical92 View Post

Hey I was wondering if you were still going to give your registration key away? I am currently deployed and the country I am in does not allow me to order the game, but I can still download it. I've tried multiple times with different sites, but because I don't have a phone to use I can't buy a product key from any website ( they all need phone confirmation ). If you would send me the product key I would be very grateful, if not I'll figure something else out.

Quote Originally Posted by khuur View Post
    You call your credit card company, dispute the charge, then purchase another copy of the game.
    I wouldn't dispute that charge. Half the time they give you a provisional credit, and when the investigation favors the company you are out of 85 dollars again with possible OD charges.

Try going to ea.com/profile, look in the section that shows what you've ordered in the past, that's how I got mine.