Thread: Bio- Norniaa

10+ Year Old Account

Bio- Norniaa

Name: Norniaa

Race: Draenei

Class: Shaman

Languages: Draenei, Common, Orcish

Faction: Earthen Ring, Neutral

Personality: Norniaa is a Quick Thinker, She can seem mean and untrustworthy of others at first, but Once you earn her respect she is seen as Kind, Friendly, and Helpful, but she prefers to work alone. She does not mind getting her hands dirty to prove a point. She is the opposite of what you would normally associate with a Draenei, and is has over time, working alone, become a powerful shaman. She has now joined the Earthen Ring, hoping to become an even more powerful Shaman. She hopes to stop the War Against the Alliance and Horde; She is not in favour of either side.

Likes: To be in Control, The Elements of Water and Earth, Peace, To Win.

Dislikes: War, Corruption, Demons, Burning Legion, The Colour Red, Kil'jaeden.

Appearance: Norniaa has very dark skin, her hair is long, flowing down to near her hips. She is quite thin, but is short for a Draenei, only being 6'4

History: Norniaa was born and raised in Argus, and was once a close friend to Kil'jaeden, until his transformation to a Man'ari eredar, and left her corrupted world on the naaru ship Oshu'gun, and like the others on the ship, renamed herself as a Draenei. When she arrived in Draenor, she became separated from the rest of her fellow people in the grasslands (later called Nagrand). She was eventually found by a shamanic orc clans, where she learn the ways of the Elements, becoming a Shaman. She then lived with the clan, and found contact with her people again, but decided to stay with the Clan. When they clan she lived with became corrupted, she was forced to fled, her old friends now enemies; and the world she once known to her as Draenor, now called outland, a corrupted and horrible place. She found a way to the City of Light, Shattrath City, After many years of searching, and learnt what had happened; And who was behind it all. Norniaa helped rebuild Shattrath, and lived in many years of peace. When the Blood Elves came to the city, she, unlike many of the Draenei in the city allied with the Scryers, but she was shunned by many of her people. When the Dark Portal Reopened, Norniaa left her home, and went search of a new adventure, to re-learn her powers and become stronger in the world of Azeroth. She discovered that her people had Allied with the Alliance, and her old friends, the Orcs, founde the Horde. Rather than picking sides, she chose to be netural, and soon joined the Earthen Ring, A Group with Both Sides, Orcs and Draenei, and a way to become a powerful, stronger shaman. She is currently travelling, after helping defeat Deathwing and cleansing a shattered Azeroth. She is looking for a new, exciting adventure through her travels.

Hi there L-P-R welcome to the RP Forums. I would like to give you a few pointers for your character:

If you want to add to Norniaa's description, I would describe her clothing/gear. It usually is a part of her appearance, if you don't want to go into detail, just describe if her clothing is practical, or embroidered, and maybe the dominant color. It helps other RPers get an image of the character.

To the story, on a first read, I must say I like the idea of a draenei finding refuge with an orc clan, but I don't know about the orcs teaching a stranger the ways of shamanism. But i still think it is possible. Also I would think Norniaa would have gotten into trouble when the Horde slowly turned towards the Legion. But that would also explain her initial distrust of people. There is something there, but personally I would like more details. Telling us about how she felt through the whole deal with her adoption by the orcs and their later corruption would help the character's depth. I'm sure you know many of those things already, but for us other rpers they have to be hear to read.

One thing that I have to say is a no-go is a close friendship to a major Lore Character. The only close friends to Kil'Jaeden known are Archimonde and Velen, and that is no place for an rp character to be.

Hope these comments are of help to you.