Raid Lock Out Question

This week I finished my cinders part of the legendary staff (lolsofarbehindetc i know =/)

Currently we have a Mage collecting essences still (Only needs like 1 more week of essences +/- rng)

My plan is to pug 6/7 Normal and collect essences till he is off that stage, the reason why I say 6/7 is because We do heroic rag.

So I guess my question is, if i do 6/7 normal (10man) and collect essences will i still be able to hop in their raid and do heroic rag with them?

2nd part question, if i do any bosses on heroic in said pug will it effect anything far as being able to do heroic rag with the guild?

If someone can set me straight, please do, I will love you lots! -Thanks, Mimmy
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If u do 6/7 normal u can join them. If u do a hc boss u cant
    Last edited by bowjob88; 2011-12-22 at 09:24 AM.

Alright thanks for the clarification, that was what I mainly was concerned about since I still dont have my pure dragonhawk yet =D
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.