Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Fetish Shaman Pet, Patch Notes Update, Blue Posts, Weekly Roundup, The Daily Blink

Diablo III Fetish Shaman Pet
    Players who purchase the Diablo III Collectors Edition will receive this Fetish Shaman pet in WoW. He even makes a nice little Diablo III logo!

Patch 4.3 Notes Update
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    Paladin (Forums / Talent Calculator / Skills/Talents)
    • Judgement no longer automatically targets a nearby enemy when the player attempts to activate it without a hostile target selected.

Battlegrounds
    • The Eye of the Storm is now a rockier place, and is once again a part of the rated battleground rotation.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Account-wide Mounts
    We are going to be testing out account wide features with Pet Battles that are coming with the introduction of Mists of Pandaria. If this proves to be successful, then we may even consider doing the same thing with mounts. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Send Us Your Transmogrified Screenshots
    We’re creating a new gallery of the best screenshots featuring your Transmogrified characters. After we’ve gathered and filtered the pictures, we’ll post an update with all of the coolest-looking submissions. You can send us your pictures here. We look forward to seeing what interesting outfits you can create! (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Curse Weekly Roundup - SWTOR, Diablo 3, Minecraft and WoW
    Don't miss all the news from other games this week, let Pico tell you what is going on!

Darth Hater Contest
    Curse and Darth Hater have organized a Darth Hater DB contest where you could win awesome Logitech gaming hardware!

You can get involved simply by commenting on Darth Hater database entries, adding screenshots, or adding game objects or NPCs to maps between December 8th and January 4th. Head over their site to find out more.

If you are looking for a guild of like minded players to play with, check out the topic in our SWTOR forum.

The Daily Blink
    Who wouldn't want to play this? The Daily Blink also has a higher res version of the comic as well.

Last edited by chaud; 2011-12-15 at 03:22 AM.

Deleted
    Best Daily Blink in ages!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    What Neccros said.

The Fetish Shaman almost makes me want to pay for the Collector Edition. Almost.

Deleted
    that pet looks awful.

LOL Daily Blink wins again!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The transmog screen shot request got copied in instead of the blue post about Account wide mounts.

The biggest piece of news for me, account-wide mounts, just was skipped over. WHAT HAPPENED HERE!

Yea the title says Account-Wide mounts, but talks about screenshot gallery.

---------- Post added 2011-12-15 at 04:22 AM ----------

That was fixed quick

Does this pet come with the Annual Pass too? Or is that just regular D3 included?

Quote Originally Posted by Eirangel View Post
    Does this pet come with the Annual Pass too? Or is that just regular D3 included?
    no, the pet only comes with the collectors edition. NOT the annual pass free game.

That. Is by the far the most epic Daily Blink I have yet to see. Well played gentlemen, well played.

Judgement no longer automatically targets a nearby enemy when the player attempts to activate it without a hostile target selected.
    yay, no more accidentally pulling random mobs after nearly wiping cuz I'm mashin my buttons. Good thing I have /startattack macro-ed in there.

lol for any1 that missed it, the jedi in the middle is in fact bubble hearthing

Account-wide mounts would be awesome - i would get vial of the sands, mechano and that 19k elephant. need to start saving

Quote Originally Posted by toddless View Post
    no, the pet only comes with the collectors edition. NOT the annual pass free game.
    Thanks!

Dont we already have Account-Wide mount via Blizz store and Annual pass... so why can't they do account wide mounts earlier than MOP? Build up hype is all I can see... same as heriloom sending across realms. I think all the tech and how to is there, blizz holding back for MOP. but thats my 2cents

Judgement no longer automatically targets a nearby enemy when the player attempts to activate it without a hostile target selected.
    I miss this, honestly. It changed when 4.3 launched, and I thought it was a bug. As a healer, I'm never targetting mobs, but I want to judge (admittedly on CD, even though we don't have to) and then nothing happens :POh well.

hahaha daily blink owns!!!

Ehh. That change about judgements at least will help me forget judging on every CD.