Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Are you being serious?
    yes sir /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by ChIP_83 View Post
    click "details" (is placed to right of the time).
    After that, copy the link from your adress bar.
    I didn't have a details button but it worked when I clicked on the time, weird

Deleted
    Very good interview, it cleared up a lot of thoughts And I already saw the video yesterday, very good execution

Btw that meter is damage done to the tendron only.
    Last edited by mmoca20fa69a21; 2011-12-22 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    Leave DKs out but take 2 Rets? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I;m sick with the fact that almost anything evolved around facebook,twitter and youtube, especially the two first,.

Deleted
    Lol @name: Jubeto Guess i'm gonna namechange, that name just makes you a good player *phun intended

Can anyone tell me who the 100.000.000 blood's tank is?
    (armory link gives digital cookie!)

Edit: okay, cookie for me: http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...�게*/simple Warrior Tank on Spine! 400 AVG ilvl, lol
    Last edited by mmocce1eacff4c; 2011-12-22 at 10:24 AM.

KIN: Shares raid comp.
    Paragon: Switches to rp gear and erases specs after every world first.

I'm not one to really care about the kill itself, but I do appreciate better sportsmanship.

Deleted
    Q: For this raid, class specs seemed very critical. Can you give us a word on that?
    A: For tanks, Paladins were far inferior to DKs and Druids. Thus, prot Paladins were benched.
    What about warriors?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikusu View Post
    KIN: Shares raid comp.
    Paragon: Switches to rp gear and erases specs after every world first.

I'm not one to really care about the kill itself, but I do appreciate better sportsmanship.
    Nice to see isn't it? I used to play a korean mmo and played it for a while on a korean server with some friends and got used to that mentality. Also quite funny how so many accused them of abusing bugs and crap while they're showing everything they did and used?

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    I;m sick with the fact that almost anything evolved around facebook,twitter and youtube, especially the two first,.
    I hear you man. Why can't they just use a regular email system? Is it not "cool" enough? It's fuckin ridiculous.

OT: holy damage meters, batman!
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morceli View Post
    "The new raid lockout changes for Taiwan and Korea adjust the lockout timers for the patch 4.0 and 4.2 raids. The lockout timers for these raids will now reset twice weekly instead of once. These raid lockout changes are being made to allow players to raid more often and get more chances at epic loot drops. Players will be able to down current Cataclysm raid bosses twice a week, accelerating players' progression"

No one can contest the skill and dedication involved in downing those 2 last bosses.
    However EU and US guilds did not have the luxury of 12 full gear burst dps.

Grats on the kill guys. Just have hoped to be on equal terms.
    You realise they only got 2 lockouts on FL and previous tier, not on DS? Which means nothing in the race to kill DW.

EU + US guilds could of have the luxury if they wanted to grind it out like KIN did. Even if they did go through FL god knows how many times, that doesn't matter seens as they went through LFR 26 times and did multiple normal raids with Mains/Alts.

The only reason it wasn't completely on equal terms was because some guilds were stupid enough to go and abuse a bug, they knew full well would have got them punished as they gained a significant advantage. But vodka and some other top guilds didn't do this and they're still 6/8. These guys must have literally spent 21h/day doing Spine.
    Last edited by mmoc6025b804ec; 2011-12-22 at 10:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Leave DKs out but take 2 Rets? :/
    rets can have really good burst especially with 4pc and blowing their CDs. Wings-20% increased dmg 4pc - 17% increased dmg from zeal with 3 HP per CS and ability to use HoW on CD etc I can see their burst being very good. those 2 CDs having 2min CD were probably up for each tendon or at least most of them with Guardian being up for maybe every 2nd one (20% str and fights with you) to put it into contrast when I tested my DPS out on ultrax in LFR the other day with CDs at the beginning I was able to burst upwards of 50-55k, obviously dropping far far below that by the end of the fight, but their burst is there.

And obviously as paladins naturally have good survivability with bubble, LoH and DP. In the interview they did say their criteria for a good class in DS was burst and survivability ;]

Quote Originally Posted by 0d1n View Post
    What about warriors?
    Warriors were left out of Madness by the look, however, the Spine kill had a warrior doing the 10 billion blood kite. Prot Warriors are pretty amazing kiters(I remember having the perma-job on Neffy on the adds), I am guessing that the Madness kill requires the very high-health tanks with the 4pcs? We'll find out more there, but from what I could tell Madness used a stamina bear and a DK tank. I could be wrong on that though, as I've only seen the one list posted somewhere in the comments from the WF Madness kill. Looking forward to seeing that kill vid as well in any case.

And this was a lot of fun to watch. The DPS requirement did indeed look absolutely insane. I also always love to hear how happy a WF kill guild is at the end of it.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    that was so amazingly close at the end. So, so very close. Grats to them!and that prot warrior. What a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinaaja View Post
    So, is it okay to stack mage & rogue for maximum DPS now? Last I checked, stacking ferals for maximum damage on Nef was considered cheating and exploiting....
    Last I checked, ferals were stacked on Nefarian because a specific fight mechanic caused their bleeds' damage to increase beyond what was intended. When it was found out, ferals were stacked to take advantage of that, which was considered an exploit by some. But you already know that, and are trying to discredit the KIN kill. Why though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    Warriors were left out of Madness by the look, however, the Spine kill had a warrior doing the 10 billion blood kite. Prot Warriors are pretty amazing kiters(I remember having the perma-job on Neffy on the adds), I am guessing that the Madness kill requires the very high-health tanks with the 4pcs? We'll find out more there, but from what I could tell Madness used a stamina bear and a DK tank. I could be wrong on that though, as I've only seen the one list posted somewhere in the comments from the WF Madness kill. Looking forward to seeing that kill vid as well in any case.

And this was a lot of fun to watch. The DPS requirement did indeed look absolutely insane. I also always love to hear how happy a WF kill guild is at the end of it.
    Especially considering this was their first WF kill (or at least first WF kill of a proper end boss, I have no idea if they got one in previous tiers) The screams of joy at the end were awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    nerf mages
    You've got that wrong, it's: "Buff mages"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morath View Post
    Bring player, not class
    they brought player, on diffrent class.

"each player had 2-4 characters ready for progression"

Machinery. This is truly amazing.
    Every raid member has 2-4 alts (that is probably geared as good as their mains). And, that they play as good as their mains.
    Every raid member has done LFR about 26 times to gear eachother up properly.
    They have been farming HC FL for months to get the ultimate tools for DS progress.

They didnt give a rats ass about other Top-End guilds saying... "X class suck, use Y class instead".
    This guild had 300+ wipes on this encounter. They have probably tried all humanly known existing compositions before they finally settled on 7 mages and 5 druids.

I just cant imagine (im casual lol) the amount of work put into these (SoDW and MoDW) kills. And fun part is... They are all open about everything. From class compos, tictacs... everything..

You should be called; "KIN Perfect Machinery". You just won the game, and my hat is off.

Wow only 108 attempts on the final boss of the tier?