Are Sorcerers good in PvP?

Are the inquisitor sorcerers any good in terms of PvP? I'v watched a few videos and from what i can tell people just run out of range when you start attacking them. So can any sorcerers enlighten me?

Deleted
    I think it's the general consensus that Sages and Sorcerers are the strongest in PvP for now.

Deleted
    As lvl 50 sorc I can give u a tip, u dont wanna roll it. 70% of the server is that class. If u want to have fun in pvp, try Operative (Imperial Agent).

Quote Originally Posted by wick3d View Post
    As lvl 50 sorc I can give u a tip, u dont wanna roll it. 70% of the server is that class. If u want to have fun in pvp, try Operative (Imperial Agent).
    The concealment spec the funnest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jmann View Post
    The concealment spec the funnest?
    Yea it seems like alot of fun. Did play a 50 premade yesterday with a operative. That dmg he did was just sick, 2 shotted ppl.

from 25-35 I have been #1 dmg and #1 heals on my team as a Madness Sorc. While I can easily get taken down if people stun / focus on me I can cause alot of damage to them. Personally I have a thing for snipers ... they kill me all the time (Huttball ofc )

So I can understand why they are seen as the most powerful at the moment, but its a matter of time / levels till other chars start ripping them up.

Cool, I'll probably roll a imperial agent then.