Any level 50's been able to craft purple/white/cyan light saber crystals yet?

I am leveling my artifact and it is around 280-300. I aim to craft those colours soon

I have seen 1 level 50 with a purple light saber, but said he got it out of a gear and socketed his light saber with it.

Wondering if anyone has gotten any recpies (from RE) or otherwise of rare colours in artifact

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

I saw a Sith Assassin in a warzone with a purple saber... and the slave girl social outfit from Nar Shadda.... so very jealous.

Only source that has been confirmed is those level 50 pvp bags (i have a few saved up) mid 30's atm. The gear that drops from that may have a purple gem in it!

Looking for a casual weekend raiding guild - pref AU times for working people><

Ha, no, all lvl 50's were to busy binge grinding to 50! Give it time they'll show up.

-JP-

15+ Year Old Account
    at 50 the only saber crystals we can do sofar is yellow and orange (blue quality).
    red/blue/green are (green quality).

You can get purple from lv. 50 dailies and 50 pvp gear weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    at 50 the only saber crystals we can do sofar is yellow and orange (blue quality).
    red/blue/green are (green quality).
    You can make blue quality Red/Blue/Green crystals. Just because the skill trainer doesnt sell it, doesnt mean its not there. You have to reverse engineer green quality to get the blue ones. Then you reverse engineer blues to get purples.

Im currently selling Advanced Might and Resolve Hilt 22 and Advance Red/Yellow lvl 47 crystals on my server. Along with Advanced Battle Enhancement 22.

10+ Year Old Account