Servers are up BUT!!! None can play!

You have 27 days of play time remaining. You must sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code before you can play. If you sign up for a recurring subscription, you will be billed automatically at the end of your current remaining play time.

-Can't play the game

-Can't subscribe!

-Another 2hour on hold with clueless CS

I love this game but its getting to the point where I can just uninsall and tell Bioware gtfo!
    WoW, Season 2 Gladiator Rogue (Djprada). #1 3v3 RPM, Vindication BG, Old School Arena rating 2450 and 2v2 R/L 2400, Server Laughing Skull
    Swtor, Battle Master, Sith Assassin Dice, 690 Experise, Server Dearth Wind Corridor

Lvl50 - Assassin PvP Video http://youtu.be/To-k7ZaZGmA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djprada View Post
    You have 27 days of play time remaining. You must sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code before you can play. If you sign up for a recurring subscription, you will be billed automatically at the end of your current remaining play time.

-Can't play the game

-Can't subscribe!

-Another 2hour on hold with clueless CS

I love this game but its getting to the point where I can just uninsall and tell Bioware gtfo!
    Why make a new thread when there is just like this one few lines below?
    -K

I can play just fine.

Anyways, Why can't you subscribe?
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Deleted
    Same problem bro.
    swtor.com site is OK, but as soon as you get redirected to xxxxxxxxx.ea.com you get :

This webpage is not available

I am aware that EA is retarded, but why should they punish us for their incompetence?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meqq View Post
    I can play just fine.

Anyways, Why can't you subscribe?
    You need to subscribe to play, even if you have 30 days free.
    You go to swtor.com > you click subscribe > you get redirected to <blabla>.ea.com> WEB PAGE NOT AVAILABLE

I though only origin was broken.... turns out its the whole EA domain.

that's why I'm waiting with buying the game - till everything cools down, queues normalize, new servers and acces points are added etc..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor306 View Post
    Same problem bro.
    swtor.com site is OK, but as soon as you get redirected to xxxxxxxxx.ea.com you get :

This webpage is not available

I am aware that EA is retarded, but why should they punish us for their incompetence?
    Your fault if you would have read the page you imputed your cd key into you wouldnt have waited till now to setup your account so your able to play and not get stuck with several hundered thousand other clowns who have crashed the site now

Have been trying to input my Product Registration Code for an hour now, and after that long being on a waiting room page after entering it, it redirects me to the SWTOR home page, but in french. Yeeeeaaaah, that's helpful!

Edit: Now no matter what I try and do, it keeps asking me to log in, even if I just logged in... sigh