Ret paladin, 607k Crit !

So, yesterday i did the LFR Fall of Deathwing and as the title say i made a 607k Crit, not with 1 attack or well kinda.. Thing is that i made a single hit with Templar's Verdict for 388,9k damage and the Hand of Light made a 218,2k damage right after that.

Here is the proof.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...111125618.jpg/ Templar's Verdict.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...111125620.jpg/ Hand of Light.

I didnt see the the crits over my head but the Hand of Light hit have to be from the TV crit.. I cant see any other possibility

Would you count this as a single blow? im not really sure myself.

And also, whats your highest crit ever made?
    Last edited by Timmylol; 2011-12-22 at 01:16 PM.

Deleted
    Dont do raids if you dont know how they work please.

The nubmers is still there.

Please do tell how it work then.

Deleted
    Ill leave that for you to figure out, shouldnt take more then a few mins.

Deleted
    Normal dmg * 3.312

And with your Apparatus on that must be around 9x+% dmg as Hand of Light... Indeed a big number, but I prefer to burst Corruptions rather than an exposed Tentacle.

Damage buff. That is all.

The arm/wing tentacles get a debuff that increases their damage taken by 100% when Deathwing starts to cast Cataclysm, so its not unlikely to crit that high.

10+ Year Old Account
    when he is casting cataclysm you do shit loads of dmg to the wing tentacles... dont see how you don't know this. it's when u use big cooldowns. get the wing tentacle down faster.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Stupid question, but which tentacle is it exactly that takes extra dmg during the Cataclysm? The main arm that you have to kill to move on to next platform? Or the big ones that spawn extra on each platform that places debuff on tank?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    Stupid question, but which tentacle is it exactly that takes extra dmg during the Cataclysm? The main arm that you have to kill to move on to next platform? Or the big ones that spawn extra on each platform that places debuff on tank?

Main arm.
    10chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. Also, I highly recommend imgur for photo sharing. Photobucket is bloated.