Deleted

When will there be more copies out?

Hey!

Thought I'd put up a thread here, since I can't find much information about this anywhere else.

But, does anyone know when there will be more versions out of the digital one?
    Does it work to buy a US key if you're sitting in EU?

Regards, Forbearance

The game isn't region locked the same way WoW is, so you can buy a game in the US and play on EU servers, or you can buy the game in the EU and play on US servers. They are doing some locking out by IP, but its few and far between.

I have a WoW guildie currently working in the EU, and is playing on US servers and only needed to buy a single copy.

As for the whole "out of stock" via Origin, nobody knows when they are going to start selling it again through Origin. If you have a store local to you that sells it, I'd just go and pick up a regular copy, unless you absolutely want the DDE version.
    SW:TOR: Kina Legacy on Drooga's Pleasure Barge, formerly Senjak Legacy on Master Zhar Lestin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scripts View Post
    The game isn't region locked the same way WoW is, so you can buy a game in the US and play on EU servers, or you can buy the game in the EU and play on US servers. They are doing some locking out by IP, but its few and far between.
    Allright, well I've tried to find somewhere to buy the US version of it. Can't find a place to do this.

Cause it tells me on the US site of swtor that the downloadable version is not sold out.

Deleted
    I was told by EA support (via phone) couple of days ago they would restock today, but that didnt seem to happen.

And the only two shops in my town that sometimes stock video games got nothing. Bloody annoying to be in EU right about now. =/