Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Need a cheap gaming pc/laptop, please help :)

Hey First post on the forum, and, basically, ive been rolling with a shitty toshiba laptop all my life, and, its time to make a change. I need a good pc, or laptop, that can atleast run battlefield 3 smoothly on any settings (Medium, Ultra) Im just using battlefield 3 as an example... So, could you guys please link me to a website that can help you build a pc, or sell you one, and ship to europe? (I live in Belgrade, Serbia) Thanks Looking forward to sticking around on the forum..

The real problem is you used the words Cheap & Gaming in the same sentance. You really can't get that. You can have a Gaming PC or a Cheap PC but not both. The main reason is the video card, the bottom end of decent video cards for gaming is arround $200 USD, so that eleminted the idea of a sub $500 USD Computer.

In reality expect to spend $1200 USD on a gaming PC to have one that will do what you want.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldfiredragon View Post
    In reality expect to spend $1200 USD on a gaming PC to have one that will do what you want.
    Is it possible to be below 1000 USD?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well i dont mean cheap like 100 bucks xDDDDDD Is it possible to be lower then 1000? And does anyone know any site that ships to EU?

Deleted
    amazon.co.uk

or any store in your country

You can easily build a gaming computer for $1000USD, just find a parts store like Newegg that ships to your location. Any company that you have build it then ship it is gonna charge around $700 USD extra (my comp cost $1000USD and companies wanted to charge $1900 for the same thing)