I feel MMO-C is dissing SWTOR.

Maybe is just me but i feel that between the "WOW vs SWTOR" rivalry; MMO-C has clearly taken a side to support the WoW community and dissed SWTOR community completely.

Sure, they gave us a General forum, but nothing like WoWs, we have no class forum, raids & dungeons, professions, nop, just a general forum.... and we have to be careful what we say.

They allow them to "Troll" on us more than we are allowed to troll on them. (guilty here) i have troll the WoW fan-boys.
    And for the Record, been playing WoW since nov 23rd 2004, and i still do (will not play pandas though), but it is a great game.
    here is my profile so nobody can say i am not hiding anything http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B2n/simple

The front Page is dedicated to WOW 100%, even though they obviously get profit from advertising SWTOR and they get tons traffic from the SW fans.
    I am not making this post to troll guys, i am just expressing my discontent with MMO-C and maybe seeking your thoughts on the subject.

Regards.
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-12-22 at 03:17 PM.

What do you expect from a WoW website? You should be happy they added a forum for The Old Republic instead of making you post in the other games section.

The site has always been about covering news for world of warcraft....

That alone should answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinator View Post
    Maybe is just me but i feel that between the "WOW vs SWTOR" rivalry; MMO-C has clearly taken a side to support the WoW community and dissed SWTOR community completely.

Sure, they gave us a General forum, but nothing like WoWs, we have no class forum, raids & dungeons, professions, nop, just a general forum.... and we have to be careful what we say.

They allow them to "Troll" on us more than we are allowed to troll on them. (guilty here) i have troll the WoW fan-boys.
    And for the Record, been playing WoW since nov 23rd 2004, and i still do (will not play pandas though), but it is a great game.
    here is my profile so nobody can say i am not hiding anything http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%B2n/simple

The front Page is dedicated to WOW 100%, even though they obviously get profit from advertising SWTOR and they get tons traffic from the SW fans.
    I am not making this post to troll guys, i am just expressing my discontent with MMO-C and maybe seeking your thoughts on the subject.

Regards.
    MMO-Champion is a 100% WoW forum.

SWTOR is a section of an off "Off-Topic" gaming part of the WoW forums.

I am posting here until I see a SWTOR version of MMO-C (That actually has active posters) then I will post only about WoW here and SWTOR somewhere else.

Deleted
    Is MMO champion only a WoW website?

I have only played WoW for years so I never thought about it, but if MMO-Champion is dedicated only to WoW, it is time to find a new website.

The SWTOR general forums disses SWTOR even more. Wierd huh? Not really. You see there's a lot more Intelligent, reasonable people on MMO-C than any general forum that I can think of.

I think you may need to learn exactly what MMO-Champ is. Its been said on literally 1000's of occasions that Bibi and Chaud run MMOC as a WoW fansite.

What we have at present for TOR is actually simply a section for "other games"...

Also as has been said multiple times over the last few weeks, Curse owns MMOC, and Curse has set up a TOR site at Darthhater.com.

Arguing that the front page doesn't have anything about TOR is just pointless and if nothing else, ignorant of the facts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your feelings are irrelevant; MMO-Champ has always been a WoW site first and everything else site second.

Don't be daft, I love swtor but this isn't a swtor site. It belongs to the curse network, and they've set up a separate site for SWTOR. Google DarthHater.

So MMO-Champ has been dissing every MMO ever created since WoW, since it hasn't given them forums? No. MMO-Champ is a WoW/Blizzard site, as much as some people like to think otherwise. We were lucky to have been given this one forum for us, so please don't put threads like this in it.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

So this should not be called MMO-Champion then. it Should be WOW-Champion?

Deleted
    MMO-C hasn't "taken sides".
    It always had the primary focus on WoW / Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    First line in the MMO-C FAQ;

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion FAQ
    Welcome to the MMO-Champion discussion forums! This community and it's forums are a place where you can discuss subjects, ask questions, post guides,... related to World of Warcraft with your fellow players.

There's also the entire section in the FAQ that reads as such;

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion FAQ
    MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft community

Keep in mind that MMO-Champion is a World of Warcraft related community, ensure that your posts/threads in the World of Warcraft sections are World of Warcraft related.

We're seriously pretty clear that our focus is WoW, and always has been.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL, they can call the site whatever they want. It's their site.

10+ Year Old Account

Regards.
    We don't allow anyone to troll anyone. If we see it we infract it. The SWTOR forum only has 4 moderators. This forum, on average, has just as many viewers as the WoW gen forums. So, it's hard for us to catch all the trolls. That's why we ask you all to report them. I also ask you to not go and troll WoW or any other game forums for that matter. All that does is attract those trolls here. And I don't want them here.

This website is a WoW website. Plain-and-simple. Bibi didn't have to give us a forum at all. Also, don't make posts with all bold font. It's annoying.

You clearly weren't around when this website first start and as such don't know the history of it.