Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Slicing is great because the AH is so bad that it's hard to make any type of comparably cash with any other profession. Make sure you only take abundant/bountiful/rich missions and you should always make a decent profit.

I don't even bother trying to sell the schematics/missions/underworld goods I get from my professions now since the AH is so horrible. I just give them all to other people. I make way more profit from slicing than I could trying to play the AH at this point in the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Slicing is unnecessary. At about level 30 you start making 10-20k credits per hour just by questing.
    at level 35 you'll end up spending 12k per skill at the trainer and at crew-skill level 230+ you'll end up spending over 1k per mission
    I don't buy anything at the GTN, I even sell my old materials, but I'm still almost broke and it really starts to get annoying.

I'm starting a new character now with slicing, archeology and treasure hunting, since the color gem mats sell really good at the GTN.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c&toomany=true

Simple spreadsheet listing missions and their value, also, avoid oranges if you can once their costs become high
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

Remember you can always send your ship droid and any other companions that are not with you out slicing while you are still questing so you can get credits from two different streams.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have 140k at level 23. Slicing is pretty good.