Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osheri View Post
    Its my fault? Because i went to the shop today to buy a game, and then cant even play it? Is your brain completely dead?

Since when does it take you to do fucking research on forums just to play a game? Dumbass
    Yeh it sucks
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-09-24 at 07:55 PM.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousJesus View Post
    Why you mad bro? Next time god damn read the package. Thanks bye, cry more, see your trolls ass ingame.
    The site won't accept his credit card, nor many other cards. It's not really our fault.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    My CC works just fine /shrug

Deleted
    Why you mad bro? Next time god damn read the package. Thanks bye, cry more, see your trolls ass ingame.
    Oh look another idiot, did you even read what Jimmyd wrote? Why you thick bro? "Read the package, it will help you with your credit card issues" smart

Same problem, this is insane.

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly is he trolling? Not everyone pre-ordered... All he said was he bought the game instore and now can't sub. Which is true. Complete fact. He's not even trying to make anyone angry at all.

I think you need to look up what half of the crap you wrote in your sentence really means...

I'm also having a problem with my CC not being accepted, very frustrating after waiting in the queue to get onto the site in the first place! Does anyone know any UK websites that will email you prepaid game card codes?

Deleted
    When i tried paypal, my browser crashed when I was logging into paypal, then it was saved in my swtor payment methods. When i select that saved paypal payment method I get this error:

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Good fucking times

We had this issue too. Pre-ordered in July, beta weekends, first wave of early access. Went to set up our subscriptions today and it wouldn't accept any of our debit cards and wouldn't accept my credit card.

My husband tried his credit card and it worked. No idea why it should make any difference, but there you go. All Visas, two different companies.

Start calling in favors and trying different credit cards. Maybe you'll get lucky. It's pretty sucky, though.

"We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."

WTF????????????????????????????

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 06:04 PM ----------

I am foaming at the mouth right now. FINALLY got through after having to create a NEW PayPal account because the old one crashed my browser every time I tried to use it. They better give us a free week for this bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaithis View Post
    "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one."

WTF????????????????????????????

---------- Post added 2011-12-22 at 06:04 PM ----------

I am foaming at the mouth right now. FINALLY got through after having to create a NEW PayPal account because the old one crashed my browser every time I tried to use it. They better give us a free week for this bullshit.
    When I go to process my credit card I get the message 'An error occurred, please try again later'. Someones payment processing servers are swamped.

That is the same problem i am having. Im all for first 3 weeks of chaos in game, but really the CS and payment dept need to be beefed up during these times or people will just say screw it and leave. Tell all their friends who will probly do the same.

Deleted
    It just accepted my credit card, I'm in. Didn't have to change any details.

Deleted
    My credit card (Mastercard) was accepted fine, took around 3 minutes in web queue before i could enter my details.

"Other thousands of problems going on." Way to be dramatic OP. If you had pre-ordered you would be fine rather than buying a game, that had the highest prospected player base out of any MMO launch to date, right after the official release.

If you have nothing to add, why bother posting? I don't understand.

Regardless, I have the same message of "We're sorry, but we can't perform transactions to this credit card. Please load a different one." So not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badmilk View Post
    can't say i've tried my credit/debit card.

but paypal is working.
    have you tried that if you want to play now?
    Same here, I did my payment with paypal as I did for WoW before, and it worked w/out problems.

Deleted
    This "Why you mad" crap really needs to stop.

Deleted
    My card didn't work for setting up subscription directly, but it did work when going through paypal.

For people having this issue, try using a different browser.