Help my Fire DPS

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Jeeks/simple

Hello all. Just a simple request, and yes, I know my shoulders aren't enchanted and or gemmed, just got them so bear with me on that.

Other then that, I feel my DPS when I play Fire is just lacking.. arcane is boring so I really want to do Fire the right way.

Any input would help, Spec/Reforge/Gemming, ect.

Thanks All.

the obvious one is reducing your hit to, or closer to, 17% otherwise thats ~100 of another secondary stat wasted

talents, if you are having mana issues move 2 from cauterize and put them into arcane concentration, unless you are on ultraxion duty you should be avoiding damage
    MoDW is a very mana intensive fight.

gems - you should have only intellect gems in your sockets unless you are in a situation where the bonus can give you the same ammont or more intellect than an unmached socket gem... you can always reforge to haste, you can never reforge to intellect.
    head meta should be 54 int and 3% crit damage

glyphs pirme - are correct
    glyphs major - personal choice probably but i prefer blast wave and glyph of blink is also nice
    glyphs minor - glyph of conjuring alows you to make a mana gem at half cost, useful for MoDW and those other times you just forget to make one

bracer and weapon enchants missing, belt buckle missing.. thats a lot of intellect lost there

thats a quick review. got to go home now

edit, also noticed that you reforged some hit to crit and haste, and then reforged mastery to hit. since you are over capped on hit you can change mastery -> hit to mastery -> haste or crit depending on the item
    Last edited by Fulmetal; 2011-12-22 at 04:25 PM.