10+ Year Old Account

[H] Deathwing - US Late Evening guild

<Auspicious> is currently recruiting core raiders to get back into 25 man raiding. We were headed in the right direction as we were 2/7 HM in Firelands and were progressing nicely until November hit and people decided to quit playing WoW. Since 4.3 we have been working on 10 mans but are looking to get back into 25 mans so we are opening up recruiting for mature players who will show up consistently every week. We run a DKP based loot system that has worked out quite well for the past few years and currently with the given situation nobody has dkp so old members don't have an advantage over new ones right now. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday evenings starting at 9 PM server(Mountain time) for 25 mans and usually do alt runs on the weekends for those interested. All we ask of you is to respect others in the guild, know your class, have your gear up to par(enchants, gems and reforge), and have a positive attitude.

Needed:

A tank or two: Currently have a druid tank and warrior tank in their OS so if someone is MS we would gladly let them go back to dps
    Caster dps: currently have a hunter or two, a mage and a lock(on occasion)
    Melee dps: could use a DK and enhancement shaman(I will say we have 3 rogues now because of the daggers so we are full on them)
    Heals: Would love to pick up a priest or two, resto druid and possibly another holy pally

If interested shoot me a mail in game(same name as here) or check out our guildlaunch site auspicious.guildlaunch.com and throw up an application

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

10+ Year Old Account
    We are still recruiting. If interested send me a message here or hit me up in game or on our guildsite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slowly getting players but we still need about 10 more solid raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still recruiting for everything minus rogues. Really need ranged dps, heals and a few melee dps(dk, enh shammy, warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we have added a main tank to our list of needs. Had to remove the one we had for nerd raging all the time.