Queation anout running swotor from someone that played or plays wow

I have a ”decent” laptop that runs wow on low settings and I rarely have frame rate issues unless im in 25mans.

My question is, will I e able to run this games, even on low sertings?'

10+ Year Old Account
    Until we see specs no one will be able to give you a definate answer.

My fiancee does have a laptop that runs on the low-medium settings and SWTOR is unplayable...so maybe that answers your question.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am leaning towards no. If it only runs WoW on low then its not a decent laptop or its just a corporate/enterprise laptop and not intended for gaming. Sorry. Go buy a new laptop.

system requirements
    http://www.swtor.com/info/faq#171060

and if that doesn't make sense and all seems like computer greek to you, you can always use this (tool that analyzes your components and tells you if they are up to spec and how good they are):
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Deleted
    I highly doubt it, playing WoW on low means that it is a pretty low quality laptop not designed for gaming and SWTOR does have higher demands than WoW (Though not by all that much).

It really, really depends on how bad the processor is on the laptop.

Im sure I can play wow on the next highest setting with minimal issues, I choose to play on the lowest to avoidb any chance of fps issues.

As for my specs, don't have them right now, bt while playing I have also had itunes, ventrillo, and all running, and my sysyem still allowed me to function just fine in 10man raids.

And to the person who suggesting getting another pc, yeah, for some people its not that simple. We all dont have daddy to buy us whatever we want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    And to the person who suggesting getting another pc, yeah, for some people its not that simple. We all dont have daddy to buy us whatever we want.
    Sorry, but are you implying that everyone lives off of someone else? Last i knew, there were these things called jobs.

OT, running wow on low settings so as to avoid fps issues really means it is not going to handle SW:TOR. It uses much more advanced techniques than wow does (not saying wow needs them) such as normal maps, parrallax maps, advanced lighting effects, depth of field, motion blur, ambient occlusion (almost none of these are toggalable in the gfx options currently) so it will most likely kill your laptop. You'll just have to save up and buy a new one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Does your laptop have;
    A 2.5 GHZ Dual Core
    Graphics above a ATI X1800, nVidia 7800 or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better.
    2gb of ram

0.o Would have took you 15 seconds to google up the requirements. SWTOR will basically run on anything unless you opt for Ultra high ".