Deleted

Razer Peripherals.

My local Geek hub is doing a deal in the new year for a razer 'starter pack' consisting of the Nostromo left hand thingy, Lycosa Keyboard and Naga mouse for a price which basically works out as a buy two get the third free bundle. I appreciate that some of these questions might not make total sense to the legally sane but most of the controls are pretty alien to me and even though it is wayy cheap in the deal, it is still a hefty sum of money to part with blindly.

So, here's a few questions that hopefully people more informed than I may help me solve:

Can you press alt and shift from the Nostromo? If yes, is it significantly more ergonomic than using those binds on a keyboard?

How comfortable is the Nostro?

Can the Nostro completely remove the need for a keyboard aside from chatting?

The Notromo and Naga both have 1-9 numbered keys, so say for instance I wanted to bind 1-9 plus shift 1-9 plus alt 1-9 as Warcraft macros on the Nostromo, would I be able to choose different binds for the 1-9 keys on the Naga or would they activate the same macros as 1-9 on the Nostro?

Is there anything about the keyboard which makes is particularly gamer friendly?

How do they function/how easy are they to adjust to tasks outside of gaming? [Can they help in writing reports/making projects etc?]

Thanks for any help in advance, Merry Christmas!

15+ Year Old Account
    The naga uses the numpad 1-9, so if the nostromo uses the normal 1-9 keys then you can bind both, otherwise you're SOL. I'm going to guess the nostromo is 1-9 otherwise that would be a HUGE oversight on Razer's part

Just FYI, Naga's seem to have a tendancy to break (as do razer parts in general). make sure you have a 1-2 year warranty from where ever you buy them. if they can last past the first year they generally won't break randomly after that
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Actually the Nostromo has 1-14 numbers, I just used 1-9 as an example to compare with the Naga which does use 1-9, if for say I bind Crusader strike to #1 - will pressing 1 on the Nos and 1 on the Naga both cast crusader strike, or can I change this.