Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted

streaming sith asasin pvp lvl 50

I like to stream computer games on a daily basis, especially during the evening and past midnight.
    I mostly stream Star Wars: The Old Republic, but sometimes I also play League of Legends, World of Warcraft,
    Battlefield 3 and Starcraft 2. I'm looking forward for Diablo 3 to be released then I will probably stream that 24/7 :P .

To view my stream go to www.own3d.tv/chriske, and please follow my facebook page at www.facebook.com/chriskelive .
    Most of the time when streaming I also play electronic music (mostly House or Hardstyle), and the voices of the people I talk
    to on Skype are those of my friends which I play with.

I'm a casual gamer, but I consider myself above average. I also answer questions in the live stream chat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its Normal Mode EV, after most likely hard mode and then maybe in few days Nightmare mode.

http://www.twitch.tv/immortalius

Starting in 5 minutes.

PS:

Don't forget to grab Popcorn and Drinks Huge PvP events will also be streamed within next few weeks
    Last edited by Mister K; 2012-01-21 at 10:18 PM.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by lovepriests View Post
    I like to stream computer games on a daily basis, especially during the evening and past midnight.
    I mostly stream Star Wars: The Old Republic, but sometimes I also play League of Legends, World of Warcraft,
    Battlefield 3 and Starcraft 2. I'm looking forward for Diablo 3 to be released then I will probably stream that 24/7 :P .

To view my stream go to www.own3d.tv/chriske, and please follow my facebook page at www.facebook.com/chriskelive .
    Most of the time when streaming I also play electronic music (mostly House or Hardstyle), and the voices of the people I talk
    to on Skype are those of my friends which I play with.

I'm a casual gamer, but I consider myself above average. I also answer questions in the live stream chat.
    the only thing i see when i come to your stream is a joint ^^

twitch.tv/jahlovefh

youtube with raid videos and pvp: youtube.com/sirspider1
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

Blood Legion - 16m Operations

Midnight raiding at it's finest!

http://www.twitch.tv/ahdehl

Blood Legion - 16m EV/HH, hard modes after!

Open Q&A, hard modes to follow after the normals are done!

Hello, I'm a former hardcore WoW player who's taking it easy on SWTOR, I'll start streaming it on weekends ...
    I'm currently leveling up a Sage Healer and plan on doing operations / hard modes later on, once I'm at that level.
    I might not be the very best player out there, but I'm pretty sure some of the newer MMOers can learn a thing or two watching me :P. Plus, I'll try to answer questions as they come, and also learn as much from you guys too !
    (special addition: I have a funny accent).

FORMAT:
    URL: livestream.com/otonashiswtor
    Point of View: Healer
    When do I stream: Weekends, pretty much all day

I'm very new to the streaming world, so don't panic (along with me) when something starts going wrong, >_<.

John's HD Gaming

twitch.tv/secret05
    Point of View: currently I'm a dps mercenary bounty hunter, but may switch to healing depending on what the guild needs
    When do you stream: Monday-Friday 10AM-430PM Eastern US Time (16:00PM - 21:30PM Central European Time)

Monday 1/30/12 at 10am Eastern US time I will be doing a 24 hour streaming marathon to celebrate turning level 50. Currently I'm just under level 49 so you should expect me to be level 50 by early afternoon on Monday. The 24 hour marathon will be very interactive and all viewers are encouraged to chat. Once I'm level 50 we will be doing PVP, Flashpoints, Datacron Hunting, hitting on Mako (maybe buying her something sexy to wear), and anything else the viewers may want. I've been streaming for 2 weeks now but, this will be the official grand opening of my stream. Please join me and we will all have a ton of fun.

Commando DPS and Jedi Sentinel DPS
    Stream almost everyday at odd hours

http://www.twitch.tv/thefeelofcotton

DiamonD
    Marauder, Valor 69 lvl
    Streaming PVP Warzones/Illum & PVE 8 ppl Hard.
    My main spec is annihilation, but i also play in hybrid & rage specs

DiamonD
    twitch.tv/d1am
    Marauder, Valor 69 lvl
    Streaming PVP Warzones/Illum & PVE 8 ppl Hard.
    My main spec is annihilation, but i also play in hybrid & rage spec

Deleted
    R76 War Hero Sorc 'Redisis' PvPing HD[720p/30fps]
    Hybrid Spec

http://www.twitch.tv/redisis

(Member of Extreme www.youtube.com/swtorextreme)

Blood Legion - 16m Nightmare Mode Raids!

Come watch the guild from WoW play TOR and probably have a pretty tough time with the NM modes

What is the URL of your stream? http://www.narcosisguild.com/livestream.php or http://www.twitch.tv/mikeiceberg
    What is the main PoV (Point of View) of the stream? Guild Masters POV
    When do you stream?
    Schedule:

Tuesday: 9-12 est Eternity Vault NM
    Thursday: 9-12 est Eternity Vault NM
    Monday: 9-12 est Karagaa's Palace NM

Anything else you would like to add? Nope

16 Man Nightmare Karagga's Palace Stream Starting at 8 P.M. Eastern

twitch.tv/ookini

Sorcerer Healing POV

Stream is in full 1080p and has no commercials except for the default twitch ones. I will be answering any questions during downtimes.

---------- Post added 2012-02-16 at 08:03 PM ----------

Raid has started!

Tankasin Streaming 50 pve and pvp

Hey! So I started streaming as my first time ever and so far its going good! Viewers on the other hand is a different sort so I am sending out my info all around now, starting with mmo-champion first and then moving on to the other tor sites around too!

I stream level 50 HM flashpoints, Illum and Warzones depending on what the guild needs me to do at the time.

Channel: www.twitch.tv/sangomah
    PoV: HM Flashpoints, Warzones, random leveling
    Timing: 20:00 CET - 23/24:00 CET (GMT + 1)

Additional information: I am the guildmaster of <Impetus> on Peragus Mining Facility. Most of the players from my guild has moved on from World of Warcraft and are happy in our new home gaming wise. I do log on occassionally on wow just to keep tabs on guildies from there.

I am 25 years old and have been an avid gamer since -92 when I got my first console, which was the original NES system. I had that for years until i got my play station and later play station 2. I got my own computer at around 98 and played tons of Star Craft, Original BioWare games such as Baldur's Gate, BG: Shadows of Amn and Throne o Bhaal while also enjoying my console games.

I am an avid rpg lover but have played my share of fps as well all the way from the original Unreal Tournament, Doom, Wolfenstein 3d etc

I hope people will come in and have a look at my stream if not just to say hi and chat abit and help me with sorting out the quality and sound. I need more input than I can get myself.

I hope to see you around!

URL: www.twitch.tv/arcanGG
    PoV: 50 Sniper all specs in Warzones.
    Times: 12:00-24:00 (GMT+1) (varies)

I started streaming almost 4 weeks ago, with SWTOR being my main focus. Viewers are usually between 10 and 50, so I guess I'm doing something right.
    What you'll see on my stream:

1. Sniper (all specs) in Warzones. Usually focusing on wrecking through my enemies. 95% of full-duration HB/VS I'll do 300k+, occasionally 500k+. EVERY DAY.
    2. Sniper in Operations (any mode, including nightmare).
    3. StarCraft 2.
    4. World of Warcraft, DS 25HC on Wednesdays (not always).
    5. I Wanna be the Boshy (insanely hard platform game).

Always with either music (anything but metal and hip hop), or commentary.

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by Arcangnom; 2012-02-21 at 01:27 AM.
    -

What is the URL of your stream? twitch.tv/daniteh
    What is the main PoV (Point of View) of the stream? 50 Sniper / Merc
    When do you stream? 1-5 Fri/Sat/Sunday & Weekday Nights
    Anything else you would like to add? Full Battlemaster on both sniper and merc, full cleared 16m nightmare content with guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the URL of your stream? twitch.tv/akanoss
    What is the main PoV (Point of View) of the stream? Leveling a Jedi Sentinel and having fun
    When do you stream? When I feel like it I guess
    Anything else you would like to add? Come watch errday

URL: www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    PoV: 50 Balance Sage/ Marauder
    Schedule: Monday-Fridays 11am-4am pst

Giving away copies of Swtor to let people decide for themselves if the game is worth it. Follow the stream for more details on picking up your copy of swtor.
    Hunter POV Streaming PVE/Arena/RBGS/LFR.
    www.twitch.tv/poorplay
    http://www.own3d.tv/Poorplay
    @obvioustrollz