LFR Lockout tracking

We switched to 25 mans from a solid 10 man group and now I have to get 15 new scurbs to gear up. I want to award them dkp for finishing their friken raid finders for the week but how to do track this?

Theres nothing for people to shift click and link in the /raidinfo window. I know the SavedInstances plugin displays the lockouts but you cant link them.

Does anyone have any ideas?

DKP... that's so 2008

10+ Year Old Account
    When you open your LFR finder you can see a hazard sign that shows bosses you killed and therefore are ineligible for loot on. IF you want to track them doing it you'd have to use some screenshot of that plus some way to timestamp it I suppose.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

I believe it is only tracked per character, per boss kill. There is no Instance ID attached so I do no think that a mod could pull from it.

My question would be, why are you using DKP for LFR ? My guild promotes using LFR but as an offnight / alt run type of thing. We did run it as a guild for a few weeks, but as we only raid 3 nights out of the week for 9 hours in total, it hampered our progression so now we have focused only on Normal .

Quote Originally Posted by zskel View Post
    We switched to 25 mans from a solid 10 man group and now I have to get 15 new scurbs to gear up. I want to award them dkp for finishing their friken raid finders for the week but how to do track this?

Theres nothing for people to shift click and link in the /raidinfo window. I know the SavedInstances plugin displays the lockouts but you cant link them.

Does anyone have any ideas?
    I shows in their profile page. But you are going to have to look it up yourself.

depends on how much effort you wanna put in, but u could use the stats tab on their armory pages

tracks the number of times they have killed each boss, but it doesnt seperate normal from LFR.

also, why do you require them to finish LFR? if theres no upgrades for them in there, they CAN get VP from 5mans if they want......

You can check their armories and keep track of LFR runs? Not ideal, I know, but don't know any addons that can help you.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Oh no we don't run it as a guild, if we ran it as a guild i would just track it like any other raid. We are spending 3 nights a week failing on 25 mans then the following couple nights going in with the 10 man group to finish the raid.

The problem we are having is that some people are not doing them at all because they don't think its worth it if they can just bid on normal tier tokens when they drop, I want them to spend the 2 hours to do them on their own time.

We award dkp for all sorts of stuff, epic gems into the guild bank, farming stacks of mats, this would be just like those. Its something they can do to help the raid.

Do the bloody LFR as a guild and have all loot for yourself instead of competeing with other players. its better to loose an item to a guild member, than to a random player.

if they dont want to gear up as fast as possible beeing 378/384/391/397 items then go back to 10man. why boost players that dont show an interest?

Deleted
    Join LFR as a guild and make it a lovely gear run Let other ppl that dont need gear roll on the items de other guildies need and distrubute them :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Do the bloody LFR as a guild and have all loot for yourself instead of competeing with other players. its better to loose an item to a guild member, than to a random player.

if they dont want to gear up as fast as possible beeing 378/384/391/397 items then go back to 10man. why boost players that dont show an interest?
    We did that 2-3 times, was a very good idea. That was my opinion as well, even if YOU lose an item, the GUILD gains it though, nothing is actually lost as a whole.
    Problem occurs when you wanna run Master Loot and some member leaves raid or disconnects for a long time... he'll get replaced by a PUG, adn need over greed will be in effect.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    We did that 2-3 times, was a very good idea. That was my opinion as well, even if YOU lose an item, the GUILD gains it though, nothing is actually lost as a whole.
    Problem occurs when you wanna run Master Loot and some member leaves raid or disconnects for a long time... he'll get replaced by a PUG, adn need over greed will be in effect.
    But considering both parts of LFR takes like 1-1½ hour total if you do it with an organized group I fail to see why any of your members would have to leave during that time, if you do it as a guild then just say that there's no leaving during the raid..
    Disconnects are one thing but they don't happen that very often

Deleted
    Just have them screenshot their lockouts with a message in chat that verifies the time.