Deleted

Damage meters in The Old Republic?

Hey guys, Since alot in here are already playing the game, I was wondering if there is any kind of ingame dps meter? like a recount perhaps?

I love to see what my characters can do, Haven't got the game myself yet, But I will get it in the weekend.

Thanx in advance folks.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will most likely see them in near future.
    -K

Not yet. The combat log and Add on API are coming soon, and I'm certain a DPS Meter will be out days later.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    and so it begins.... lol

Hope they take forever with the addons, but we all know they're comin......eventually.

I've always felt that addons like recount or gearscore cheapen the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Laz1287 View Post
    Hope they take forever with the addons, but we all know they're comin......eventually.

Recount can be Really useful.. just disable the spam button... i like to see what i can do and try to do better.
    LFG is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyskato View Post
    Is it bad that I think that Draenei fan art is really hot?
    fap fap fap
    What?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

I've always felt that they make it possible to know what to hit, when. I like having the knowledge that I am doing things right or wrong, instead of mashing keys until something dies. It also makes it much easier to rank class output relative to each other.

The problem is when people flip out at each other for a difference of a few %.

I see what you mean, but I think that only applies to SOME addons. Recount is one that I like since it lets me know if I'm playing right or failing.

10+ Year Old Account

I don't agree with you, people always blame the addons for what some players do with them.
    If these people don't have access to those addons they'll just find another way to annoy you.
    Youtube Channel
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Minecraft Map: Valley of Ages(map is out of date)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Not yet. The combat log and Add on API are coming soon, and I'm certain a DPS Meter will be out days later.
    How can a big game as Tod do not have stuff like that at start?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borntobe View Post
    I don't agree with you, people always blame the addons for what some players do with them.
    If these people don't have access to those addons they'll just find another way to annoy you.
    Yep, people suck, not addons. Even without recount I bet there'll still be plenty of people who claim their DPS is amazing or that they're carrying other people, except I won't be able to do the fun stuff I can do now like point out how they didn't do any interupting or took almost as much damage as the tank for standing in the fire, etc.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    as long as there is no DBM type mod where it tells you what to do and takes no skill to realize whats going on around you
    Auburn Tigers 2010 National Champions

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we get this thread closed, since there are about 10 others that can be posted in about the same topic?

Deleted
    Please god leave that addon/feature out off the game, it ruins any chance of individuality and only boosts elitism...

10+ Year Old Account
    If thats true then Bioware is about to open the Pandora box
    “The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church”

-Ferdinand Magellan (1480 – 1521)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquistic View Post
    as long as there is no DBM type mod where it tells you what to do and takes no skill to realize whats going on around you
    It doesn't take skill anyway, it takes concentration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the search function. There are multiple threads on this already

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.php?search_type=1