Trading Valor for Conquest points near cap.

Hey,

If I'm at 1600 out of 1650 conquest points for the week and I want to trade valor for conquest points, will I get the full 250 conquest points from the trade or only the 50 to reach the conquest cap?

If this season works like the last one you will get nothing, I mean, you can't convert points if by doing it you overcap.

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Hey,

If I'm at 1600 out of 1650 conquest points for the week and I want to trade valor for conquest points, will I get the full 250 conquest points from the trade or only the 50 to reach the conquest cap?
    The last time I tried this (4.2), it would not allow you to purchase Conquest with Valor. It says "you cannot purchase anymore of those at this time," or something alone that line. Also, Conquest purchased with Valor does not count as Conquest earned towards your 7800 requirement for weapons.

Does Valor and Conquest have a 4k overall cap, or just a weekly earning cap?

Quote Originally Posted by jrch5618 View Post
    Does Valor and Conquest have a 4k overall cap, or just a weekly earning cap?
    What part is unclear for you when you hover mouse in the currency tab? for Honor/Justice it says Total Maximum and for Conquest/Valor it says Weekly Maximum.

You have to have no more than 1400 points for week (if 1650 is max) to purchase 250 with Valor; game won't truncate points bought to fit under cap.

If you're looking to mix daily BGs w/ Valor points to hit weekly cap, buy the points first w/ Valor, then do the BGs needed to cap out.

Deleted
    Why you just dont do a random BG and win ? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hyteon View Post
    Why you just dont do a random BG and win ? :P
    +1

why would you spend your valor for the easiest "to-cap" currency in the game? its a joke to cap conquest this patch.