Thread: Fishing Nets?

Deleted

Fishing Nets?

I fish a lot, for alts and my main. The AH fluctuates so much, I find it best to DIY and farm. The one thing I have noticed though, is that even when you are the max skill level, the only real benefit of reaching a higher lever is that you fish less 'trash' items. In Wrath, becoming exalted with the Kalu'ak gave an epic fishing pole with nice perks (+ 30 fishing skill and underwater breathing). In Cata, with a lvl 23 guild, game Bountiful Bags. This was great for skinners, miners, herbers and enchanters. But fishing, despite being a 'gathering' profession doesn't. In fact, there are no perks to fishing this expansion at all. The best buff food (for the majority of a raid team) comes from fishing, so would it not be best to either;

A) Include fishing as part of the 'Bountiful Bags' guild perk or...
    B) Have a reputation related fishing pole/ net which would allow you upon chance of a successful cast to fish up more than one fish either from pools or from open water?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go get the reputation fishing pole. Benefit you in the long run.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

A fishing net would be an awesome idea. Takes ages to farm fish for buff foods, especially those damn Lavascale Catfish, so anything that could speed up the process would be great.